DarkTetrad

I am above law enforcement
“Ah yis wat career u go tú?”

“I was aspiring to be a —”

“Ah yis veri gud wat field of law u study?”

“No I’m not trying to be a lawyer I was —”

“Oh das okay u going be doctah I see u in da lab coat u look good in white!”

“What? No Im not becoming a doctor.”

“Oh I see yu have da talent for da math and technology yes I see da engineer in u when you make Tesla?”

“No Im not going into STEM.”

“Den what da hail u go into?”

“I’m tryna Looksmaxx and then go into drop shopping, and start a business.”

“Wat da hail I raised a donut who da hail going pay u wat u tink u da Bill Gates. I want a ven tai latte wit everyting!”

Jfl if you’re not going into Law, Healthcare, or STEM. If you’re in your 20s and you are not majoring in any of the above three “Den u a failure”. There’s NOTHING you can do, LITERALLY NOTHING, that would yield more Money or Status than becoming a Lawyer/Attorney, Doctor/Nurse, or some sort of Engineer. And even nurses are the bottom feeders in high class society, but still infinitely better than wageslaves and especially NEETs. And even blue collars.

And yes I have been watching StevenHe, if his dad is really how he showcases then he had a damn good dad.

Now you can take it from me…
I have a PhD in both NEETmaxxing and Blue collarmaxxing.
I’ve worked hard labor in agriculture factories. Pay was 3.5k a month, 12 hour shifts five days a week. Tbh it is a phase every man needs to go through. But it sucks.
I’ve worked as a truck driver. And the “pay” is bullshit. There’s a load once every three weeks and during that week you get paid 2 grand and the other two weeks is $690 a week (after taxes) as you sit in your truck doing nothing. So you average out to the same salary, maybe a little more, but just less labor and less hours.
And last but not least I receive NEETbux, and that sucks too. Cuz it’s boring and your mental stability gets shook.

So let me just put it this way:
If you’re in you’re 30s and you haven’t even STARTED careermaxxing in the trifecta (STEM, Healthcare, or Law) you’re a fucking loser for the rest of your life and I highly recommend DMing me your address so I can send you a rope (you need it, you know what to do with it).

If you’re 25 and haven’t started Blue Collar Maxxing or even Labormaxxing. Lol you are clueless. And if you haven’t done that and are a NEET but don’t have NEETbux

THEN “IT HASNT BEGUN” IS NOT hyperbole for you.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, poopoohead, AngryShortMale and 1 other person
Jfl if you’re not going into Law, Healthcare, or STEM. If you’re in your 20s and you are not majoring in any of the above three “Den u a failure”. There’s NOTHING you can do, LITERALLY NOTHING, that would yield more Money or Status than becoming a Lawyer/Attorney, Doctor/Nurse, or some sort of Engineer. And even nurses are the bottom feeders in high class society, but still infinitely better than wageslaves and especially NEETs. And even blue collars.
I agree generally with what you say except people dont appreciate that rate of aging (this includes hairloss, MPB) is greatly influenced by the amount of stress in yoru life, and going down any of the paths you have mentioned is stressful. So you are trading your looks for more money down the line. I'd love to be wrong about this, so am open to other opinions

law is for people who want to proclaim higher education but suck at everything, it's likely the easiest study out there.

but you're mistaken if you think they end up being lawyers, most of them do administrative functions that aren't paid that well, you make more with a degree in ecology than law.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, poopoohead, Deleted member 23558 and 2 others
I agree generally with what you say except people dont appreciate that rate of aging (this includes hairloss, MPB) is greatly influenced by the amount of stress in yoru life, and going down any of the paths you have mentioned is stressful. So you are trading your looks for more money down the line. I'd love to be wrong about this, so am open to other opinions
The stress of being a NEET outweighs the stress of studycelling. Unless you get laid regularly and have hot bitches buy you everything I don’t think you’ll ever enjoy NEET more than a status maxxed god. And even then it’s a close call.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, poopoohead, Pikabro and 2 others
The stress of being a NEET outweighs the stress of studycelling. Unless you get laid regularly and have hot bitches buy you everything I don’t think you’ll ever enjoy NEET more than a status maxxed god. And even then it’s a close call.
You can make decent money as a police, or as a pilot. And the startup for those jobs is far faster than law, stem, med. Am I wrong?

law is for people who want to proclaim higher education but suck at everything, it's likely the easiest study out there.

but you're mistaken if you think they end up being lawyers, most of them do administrative functions that aren't paid that well, you make more with a degree in ecology than law.

Show me your transcript and I might take consider your argument. As of now I won’t even entertain what you claimed. Don’t retort with your rationality. Show the transcript or don’t reply.

And ecology sounds like it’s part of STEM. The science portion to be exact. Getting mogged by STEM isn’t exactly a failure, as it’s part of the trifecta.

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun and poopoohead
Need me artist waifu

You can make decent money as a police, or as a pilot. And the startup for those jobs is far faster than law, stem, med. Am I wrong?

Those guys make less. And it’s much harder to get into them than you think.

Police for instance are allowed to discriminate any any past mental health, arrests, and convictions you’ve had, regardless of the circumstance. So unless you had a perfect reputation your whole life, you’re not going into that. And if you’re over 25 and lifelong NEET and I promise you…
You will fall victim to substance abuse, crime, or mental health system one way or another. Any human being who doesn’t in the west at 25 NEET is a unique being and I’m not sure if for better or worse.
So in conclusion, law enforcement wants young men. Not aged schizoid maxxed autists.

Idk much about pilots. Truck driving is a failure that’s for sure, but the entry is much lower than a pilot I imagine. Idek how to go about getting a license for that. Can’t be easy renting a half a million dollar plane and flying it.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and mvp2v1
Show me your transcript and I might take consider your argument.
the average job in law makes about 3k a month here, an ecologist makes close to 5k.

in terms of wages pretty much every other form of higher education, or even middle education, makes just as much.

law isn't hard, I hope you realize that even security guards know law, it's part of their study, and they're huge simpletons.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead

And to add what I said about law enforcement.

You have a lot of protection against discrimination in substance abuse, crime and mental health for the trifecta I listed as long as you complete rehab or get your record expunged/sealed/dismissed. Arrests without convictions or mental health can’t be used against you period. You have to be fresh 18-21 for lawn enforcement.

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
the average job in law makes about 3k a month here, an ecologist makes close to 5k.

in terms of wages pretty much every other form of higher education, or even middle education, makes just as much.

law isn't hard, I hope you realize that even security guards know law, it's part of their study, and they're huge simpletons.
Broski I thought I told to post your transcript or other relevant credentials or to NOT reply.

Why would I debate this with a monkey with zero higher education?

How set your autism aside, gain some insight, and realize with your lack of Status, I’m not gonna take you seriously, neither is the rest of the world.

Reply to this without posting transcript and I’ll put you on ignore.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: poopoohead and flippasav
Copiummaxxed to obilvion

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
DNR, learn a trade nigger.

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and Deleted member 28610
IRL women prefer trades over these Asian NEETcel jobs, and the market is better. Social intellectualism is unattractive.

Keep waffling

That depends on the country, for example in Turkey there is an abundance of lawyers and engineers thus many of them make little more than local wage as employees.

To give you a better understanding, Turkish engineers who are "paid well" in Turkish Defence Indusrtry like ASELSAN who worked in the production of stuff like bayraktar, gets paid between 1.7k$-3k$ a month depending on experience.

On the side note, its better to be a teacher in a public school than be a nurse. You are less useful for society, but paid almost same for a way easier job with a far more vacations.

How set your autism aside, gain some insight, and realize with your lack of Status, I’m not gonna take you seriously, neither is the rest of the world.

the status of your 'law' degree is about the equivalent of a plumber, keep in mind that being a lawyer is a specialization that follows afterwards that requires additional years, and additional debt.

your argument that it being mogged by stem jobs doesn't mean much is a false equivalence.

the average person, regardless of what they studied, make about as much as law students, the majority of which work as legal assistants and other low status bullshit functions, which is not surprising considering how much of a joke the actual study is.

there's no status associated with sitting behind a desk and forwarding emails.

the status of your 'law' degree is about the equivalent of a plumber, keep in mind that being a lawyer is a specialization that follows afterwards that requires additional years, and additional debt.

View attachment 2473714

View attachment 2473716

your argument that it being mogged by stem jobs doesn't mean much is a false equivalence.

View attachment 2473723

the average person, regardless of what they studied, make about as much as law students, the majority of which work as legal assistants and other low status bullshit functions, which is not surprising considering how much of a joke the actual study is.

there's no status associated with sitting behind a desk and forwarding emails.
Dnr cuz I don’t see transcript

You’re on my ignore list bud, get a grip on life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and Orc