The attention from females whom you mog is horrendous

D

Deleted member 3328

Kraken
A few days ago there was this thread.

@Griffith was right. I was wrong when I said it gives you free validation and you can just reject them. I experienced this again today and decided to stop coping. I experienced disgust.

Makes me want to puke when a PSL 3 thinks she has the right to DM me. It's outrageous how some females believe they can carelessly go out of their league so much.

• +1
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: Pietrosiek, Deleted member 3902, Deleted member 4106 and 4 others
Feels like shit tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Yes bro, you'd feel much better if your PSL 3.01 looksmatch messaged you :lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: subhuman incel, AbandonShip and RichardSpencel
im still sort of new to ig so i havent been dmed yet, but i did in fact experience this in high school then college and wanted to curl up and die

• +1
im still sort of new to ig so i havent been dmed yet, but i did in fact experience this in high school then college and wanted to curl up and die
Legit ragefuel.

I enjoy being called "love" by the 1.5 psl fat little piglet cashier at the supermarket.

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, MoostWestThuisBest, Catawampus and 3 others
Stop bragging

Stop bragging
7659EEB6 4D89 4DA1 BEB6 9024E52590F7

I send Hitler quotes to my Tinder matches

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Pillarman and Deleted member 3328
A few days ago there was this thread.

@Griffith was right. I was wrong when I said it gives you free validation and you can just reject them. I experienced this again today and decided to stop coping. I experienced disgust.

Makes me want to puke when a PSL 3 thinks she has the right to DM me. It's outrageous how some females believe they can carelessly go out of their league so much.
how does it feel to mog everyone?

• JFL
This is how female feel when you approach them. The blackpill is not cruel but an important mechanism in preventing subhumanity.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Griffith, Deleted member 3328 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest, RichardSpencel, Chadelite and 1 other person
This is how female feel when you approach them. The blackpill is not cruel but an important mechanism in preventing subhumanity.
best post you ever made

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, RichardSpencel and slime
High IQ

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek, slime and Chadelite
As I said in a previous thread, you should be worried if a 3 PSL foid messages you. She probably think you're attractive AND in her league. She'd never try that with a Chad, because even though she's attracted to him, she also knows how slim her chances are and doesn't even act on her attraction. Of course, there are exceptions, but you get the point.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: 2peasinapod, Aesthetic, Griffith and 2 others
As I said in a previous thread, you should be worried if a 3 PSL foid messages you. She probably think you're attractive AND in her league. She'd never try that with a Chad, because even though she's attracted to him, she also knows how slim her chances are and doesn't even act on her attraction. Of course, there are exceptions, but you get the point.
But, you get the point

• +1
Being high tier normie/Chadlite is average in women's eyes.

50% of average Beckies would reject you (she only wants chad and think she is on his league)
Ugly girls want to have you fuck them (cock carousal) bcs even Chad doesn't fuck them (quick reminder chad has unlimited option and wouldnt go for ugly foid) so the second best option they have is the Chadlite

• +1
Reactions: noped, Chadelite, Deleted member 3328 and 1 other person

Brutal, @6ft1 yeah man it's a very dirty feeling. Especially if the girl is fat it's ogre

• +1
Reactions: Aesthetic, Chadelite and Deleted member 3328
I'm confident I'm way out of her league tho

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek and Deleted member 4645

50% of average Beckies would reject you (she only wants chad and think she is on his league)
Ugly girls want to have you fuck them (cock carousal) bcs even Chad doesn't fuck them (quick reminder chad has unlimited option and wouldnt go for ugly foid) so the second best option they have is the Chadlite
Ur the guy in ur avi so why r u here?

• JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 3328

King

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic and Deleted member 3328
absolutely legit son. there was this one average college girl who i talked to before i started dating my ex and ghosted her, we’d only hung out alone one time. She let me cum in her mouth two times, ordered us both pizza and two movies :feelskek::feelskek: and paid for my ride home. the next day i started dating my ex and ghosted her she sent me this instruction booklet that i still haven’t read

42D52563 C18D 43ED BA76 4230A2C9CAB3
BB5C75C9 BACC 464F B367 27512312ABB2
D2D7142F 23B5 48CB B980 24F038A38A4D
6D63262D FD8F 4CCA AD55 1ADDFE4392DC

to this day she still messages me periodically to tell me she misses me jfl

• +1
TIL Chico gets 3 psl foids sliding into his dms.

absolutely legit son. there was this one average college girl who i talked to before i started dating my ex and ghosted her, we’d only hung out alone one time. She let me cum in her mouth two times, ordered us both pizza and two movies :feelskek::feelskek: and paid for my ride home. the next day i started dating my ex and ghosted her she sent me this instruction booklet that i still haven’t read

View attachment 247443View attachment 247444View attachment 247446View attachment 247447

to this day she still messages me periodically to tell me she misses me jfl
chad

• +1
Reactions: MoostWestThuisBest and hebbewem