THE AUGUST 15TH CONSPIRACY | THE REASON I COULDNT LEAK THE OG LOOKSMAX METHODS

blatonslatt

blatonslatt

Kraken
August 15th at approximately 11:59 PM EST when I had planned to create my thread debunking lookism methods that have been secrets for a decade, the looksmax.org website was closed.

Immediately my team and I were alerted of this and began a thorough, comprehensive investigation of the site to determine if foul play was the reason for this closure. What we found may shock you.

This string of HTML was found in the source code that was shown on the front page which was claiming that the website was closed due to inadequate ram allocation. This is clearly not the case. Upon finding this, my team immediately confronted the Looksmax.org staff to see if they had any knowledge of what had happened. This was their response:

There are rumours that I was offered Lifetime VIP to keep it a secret... I can confirm those are true. However - I did not accept the offer but that doesn't mean I'll be posting the information this year. August 15th is a special date in Lookism history and anyone who was on the website at that time can testify to that. This was planned & the administration has ruined it.

August 15th 2024.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: IncelMaxxer, soover4me, bluderbra and 25 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Jerryterry129
jews are taking over the forum, spread the message!

• +1
Reactions: Aero, slavicpsycho, Banderacell and 2 others
jews are taking over the forum, spread the message!
They stopped hundreds of people from learning about life changing ascension knowledge.

• So Sad
Reactions: soover4me
Brutal

I'll have to wait another year to ascend

They stopped hundreds of people from learning about life changing ascension knowledge.
thanks god we have people like @pneumocystosis who openly expose them. For example waterpulling.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: beefliverontop, Deleted member 43403, niggacum492139 and 8 others
what not touching the grass does to a mf

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: aspiringexcel, Seth Walsh, 5'7 zoomer and 6 others
@HOLYFUARK @DR. NICKGA @ARABCEL11 @vulcan_ @SidharthTheSlayer @lyricism @GalacticHero @latino_

I'm sorry I couldn't give you guys what you wanted. The administration has forced me to remain silent.

#August15th2024

• WTF
Reactions: lyricism
August 15th at approximately 11:59 PM EST when I had planned to create my thread debunking lookism methods that have been secrets for a decade, the looksmax.org website was closed.

Immediately my team and I were alerted of this and began a thorough, comprehensive investigation of the site to determine if foul play was the reason for this closure. What we found may shock you.
View attachment 2385219
This string of HTML was found in the source code that was shown on the front page which was claiming that the website was closed due to inadequate ram allocation. This is clearly not the case. Upon finding this, my team immediately confronted the Looksmax.org staff to see if they had any knowledge of what had happened. This was their response:

View attachment 2385221

There are rumours that I was offered Lifetime VIP to keep it a secret... I can confirm those are true. However - I did not accept the offer but that doesn't mean I'll be posting the information this year. August 15th is a special date in Lookism history and anyone who was on the website at that time can testify to that. This was planned & the administration has ruined it.

August 15th 2024.
Can’t you just do it now or on a discord?

here is all the methods you guys need

Dna icon genetics and medicine molecule vector 6534375

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: soover4me, Kirby7000, humanoidsub7 and 2 others
Dear @blatonslatt of looksmax.org entrepreneurs

Screenshot 2023 07 30 23 41 502

This is ambassador of India, my associate and I lurked a fortnight and we NEED your shit! Praying to Gandhi hasn't fucking worked we accidentally prayed to the wrong one

We had an agreement. We wont tolerate this plugged leak we NEED these possible radical lookmaxxing surgical or religious methods

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, humanoidsub7 and blatonslatt

View attachment 2385219

View attachment 2385221

August 15th 2024.
I doubt any of the "methods" are even good. how good can they be if they are 10 years old. like that's insanely old. I Really doubt all of this. I think its all fake tbh. even if its real I bet its like 10 threads that are all outdated

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: blatonslatt, soover4me and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Are you faggots really falling for this troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, 5'7 zoomer, Informationcapitali and 1 other person
I doubt any of the "methods" are even good. how good can they be if they are 10 years old. like that's insanely old. I Really doubt all of this. I think its all fake tbh. even if its real I bet its like 10 threads that are all outdated
The ancient egyptians had secrets.

The Romans created central heating and when they disappeared it took almost 1000 years for us to make it again.

Pay respect to those who walked before you.

It's true that they had wisdom that 99% of the aesthetic community don't know about, because the OG 2013 Lookism members were tryhards and 100x more obsessed about looks than anyone on here. They paved the way, man!

• +1
Reactions: hopebfrascend
I've personally increased atleast 1.3+ PSL because of the methods I was gonna leak. Blame the administration, don't come for my credibility.

@HOLYFUARK @DR. NICKGA @ARABCEL11 @vulcan_ @SidharthTheSlayer @lyricism @GalacticHero @latino_

I'm sorry I couldn't give you guys what you wanted. The administration has forced me to remain silent.

#August15th2024
then dm me it

• +1
mf its about to drop a whole black magic ritual

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: soover4me, ChickenRun and FutureSlayer
nigger 😮‍💨

• +1
Reactions: soover4me and 5'7 zoomer
#rememberaugust15th

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and Jerryterry129
One of the top tier shit post on this site

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me, 5'7 zoomer and Informationcapitali
bro's on something
i expose the fact that the administration isn't letting me give you guys life-changing ascension methods and u blame me?

ur a bluepilled jew

• JFL
Chuitya randika baccha

Have you told anything to anyone

• +1
if anybody is confused the secret method has to do with using a ritual to become 10 psl

• +1
@Master couldnt give a shit about any of that, all he does is creampie stacies while JFLing at incel forum posts in his alt accounts

• JFL
August 15th 2024, the site will shake to its core.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 48684
August 15th 2024, the site will shake to its core.
Nigga there are no gatekeeped methodsor etc.

Just fucking lol at trolling everyone with this retarded shit.

Literally no one can ascend unless they have a good base/ aren’t poor

The only way to ascend is through surgeries, orthodontic appliances, peptides/hormones, etc

You can cope with your face sculpters and anything with the suffix “pulling” but that’s the hard truth

• +1
Nigga there are no gatekeeped methodsor etc.

Just fucking lol at trolling everyone with this retarded shit.

Literally no one can ascend unless they have a good base/ aren’t poor

The only way to ascend is through surgeries, orthodontic appliances, peptides/hormones, etc

You can cope with your face sculpters and anything with the suffix “pulling” but that’s the hard truth
Ur like 12 & nearly have more posts than me even tho you've been on the site for 2 months

I don't expect you to understand

• Hmm...
Ur like 12 & nearly have more posts than me even tho you've been on the site for 2 months

I don't expect you to understand
you havent even been on this site a year and are talking about lookism. just stfu

Users who are viewing this thread

Back