the average Christian girl in 2024

nathan

nathan

Ascending

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Xangsane, 5'7 zoomer and 2 others
look how the foid is already whoring herself shamelessly on camera in front of her cuck bf, pal aint got much longer. probably virute signaling before she hops on chad

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane, enchanted_elixir, Achilles and 1 other person
@PrinceLuenLeoncur dox

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and nathan
Protestant/romancatholic moment

See kids this is why you don’t take heresies folks @yeeyeeslayer I could show old shias doing Muta marriages on 9 year old girls so plz don’t act like Your barbaric followers are any better lol

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer and nathan
Protestant/romancatholic moment

See kids this is why you don’t take heresies folks @yeeyeeslayer I could show old shias doing Muta marriages on 9 year old girls so plz don’t act like Your barbaric followers are any better lol
i didn't frame it as an L for christianity or imply that christians are degenrate you faggot, i simply tagged you cuz it's a christian nigga going to church with a bad bitch, if anything it was a compliment to you

but noooo, your gay ass gotta turn everything into a competition and a religious war :feelswhat:

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and nathan
thanks for the brutal bbcpill for the day... again...

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
why tf do her jeans not have pockets

• JFL
Christian girls are sometimes the biggest sluts because of their repressed upbringing.

It's like reverse psychology. The nerdy, agnostic girls I knew were ironically more prudish than many of the Christian girls I've known.

• +1
Reactions: got.daim, enchanted_elixir and nathan
these are christian sluts
Christian girls are sometimes the biggest sluts because of their repressed upbringing.

It's like reverse psychology. The nerdy, agnostic girls I knew were ironically more prudish than many of the Christian girls I've known.

• +1
i didn't frame it as an L for christianity or imply that christians are degenrate you faggot, i simply tagged you cuz it's a christian nigga going to church with a bad bitch, if anything it was a compliment to you

but noooo, your gay ass gotta turn everything into a competition and a religious war :feelswhat:
OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHJHHH

Nvm then, sorry I ain’t into pinkies like that so my brain just doesn’t light up when I see a bbc with one esp considering how common it is to see the pairing.

Either way she will prob date an Muslim Arab and still go church like a he good lil white slut she is

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and yeeyeeslayer
Disgusting foid

• +1
Reactions: klimo and nathan
Also, on Hinge, I swear so many girls who are dressed like IG baddies will claim that they love to spend their Sundays going to church and having brunch afterwards lol.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: got.daim, nathan and enchanted_elixir
lmao that urkel is 100% getting cucked to the grave

• So Sad
She's pretty, he is an ugly thug.
Idiot for dating him.

If she's going to racemix, at least don't get a fucking ugly thug.
Confused Always Sunny GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

• JFL