the average female mogs the average male

buflek

buflek

get ripped or die mirin
because males are so fucking bad at looksmaxxing. they think going to the gym amd getting a haircut is enough to slay

meanwhile the average girl dyes her hair, puts makeup on, gets fillers and surgeries, fake tan, plugs eyebrows in good shape, lash serums, anti aging stuff like tretinoin, rlt, works out, fashionmaxxes

when i go to events with large masses of people its always the same. girls mog the guys to suicide

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded?, deepfuckingvalue and 9 others
let me correct that, average female is subhuman too but men standards are to the ground anyway, chads will date femcels

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded?, bloomercel and 2 others
What's next, my sweet insightful nigress?

nah, the average foid looks like she has some sort of deficency without make up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Imretarded?, deepfuckingvalue and 11 others
let me correct that, average female is subhuman too but men standards are to the ground anyway, chads will date femcels
that is correct but it doesnt make my point incorrect

• +1
Reactions: zurzolo
.... on opposite day.
In reality the average man is MUCH more attractive than the average foid
Explanation: foids only care about looks so men are incentivized to be as gl as possible
Men care about personality so foids are not as incentivized to be as gl as possible
I have NEVER (not once in my life) seen a couple where the foid was more attractive than the male (NOT ONCE)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, fukmylyf, jisko32 and 3 others
.... on opposite day.
Explanation: foids only care about looks so men are incentivized to be as gl as possible
Men care about personality so foids are not as incentivized to be as gl as possible
I have NEVER (not once in my life) seen a couple where the foid was more attractive than the male (NOT ONCE)
nigga u might be gay i would get it checked by a doctor

• +1
Reactions: Clqs, jisko32 and zurzolo
  • +1
Reactions: zurzolo
because males are so fucking bad at looksmaxxing. they think going to the gym amd getting a haircut is enough to slay

meanwhile the average girl dyes her hair, puts makeup on, gets fillers and surgeries, fake tan, plugs eyebrows in good shape, lash serums, anti aging stuff like tretinoin, rlt, works out, fashionmaxxes

when i go to events with large masses of people its always the same. girls mog the guys to suicide
women can be attractive with a lean face and with full cheeks, for men it's only lean

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa and zurzolo
I think that many females do not know how to put on make-up

>No argument
>Gay fantasies out of nowhere
Done.
better no arguments than shit arguments

"muhhh men care about personality" no u fucking retard. men care about looks the same way a girl does

and take your anecdotal evidence and put it up your ass. i leave my house everyday and can judge that females very often mog their boyfriends

>LITERALLY ADMITS HE HAS NO ARGUMENT AND CONCEDES
Holy.... FUCK.... I'm too good at this.

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf
>LITERALLY ADMITS HE HAS NO ARGUMENT AND CONCEDES
Holy.... FUCK.... I'm too good at this.
>and hes surprised i think hes a faggot

IMG 5015

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and jisko32
.... on opposite day.
nigga u might be gay i would get it checked by a doctor
I agree he is a faggot.
Also he thinks that lesbian looking white males with recessed maxillas mog
Prob thinks that he has a chance with them

• +1
Reactions: buflek
I agree he is a faggot.
Also he thinks that lesbian looking white males with recessed maxillas mog
Prob thinks that he has a chance with them
just look at his avi jfl

if he isnt gay then no one is

• +1
Reactions: 0S4MA and jisko32

"muhhh men care about personality" no u fucking retard. men care about looks the same way a girl does

and take your anecdotal evidence and put it up your ass. i leave my house everyday and can judge that females very often mog their boyfriends
JFL, I knew this greyfag was a retard, looks like littarly no one on this forum likes him and he starts arguments with everyone for no reason. had him on ignore for a minute now

Funny GIF

• +1
mtn mogs mtb because men dont use makeup

• +1
If Both are unfrauded males slightly mog