The average guys catch

N

Norwooder

Master
This girl just inboxed me this photo of her
Screen Shot 2020 05 18 at 90749 pm

and I am just thinking in my mind like wtaf, I am an average guy with no deformities, perfect teeth, 6'4 non-ugly face and this is what I am talking to?
I swear it isn't even about genetics anymore, girls go on tinder and they see guys leagues above you in looks and they think they deserve the best of the best even if they look like this subhuman above,
wtaf? this is me in the video, surely we are not a looksmatch, fuck 2020, like I am no stallion but wtf is with this girl thinking she can hop two points up in the dating market? fk cucks for enabling this shit

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: alex569, didntreadlol, Almost Chadlite and 3 others
I agree

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
she probably just looks that bad because of the disgusting smile

• +1
Reactions: Jones, Incoming, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
This girl just inboxed me this photo of her
View attachment 412900
and I am just thinking in my mind like wtaf, I am an average guy with no deformities, perfect teeth, 6'4 non-ugly face and this is what I am talking to?
I swear it isn't even about genetics anymore, girls go on tinder and they see guys leagues above you in looks and they think they deserve the best of the best even if they look like this subhuman above,
wtaf? this is me in the video, surely we are not a looksmatch, fuck 2020, like I am no stallion but wtf is with this girl thinking she can hop two points up in the dating market? fk cucks for enabling this shit
View attachment 412905
bruh even if you were uglier you are still 6'4, you must be out of your mind to settle for that ugly hoe

she probably just looks that bad because of the disgusting smile
nah bruh trust
bruh even if you were uglier you are still 6'4, you must be out of your mind to settle for that ugly hoe
I legit cannot get better, all this stuff on this website is true, even mates of mine who are genuinely good looking cannot get hot chicks anymore

• +1
Reactions: THEMOGEE
The sexual market is only for the top %. You need looks better than above average or money and preferably both, or accept low PSL women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5694 and Norwooder
The sexual market is only for the top %. You need looks better than above average or money and preferably both, or accept low PSL women.
100% true, I will never settle for that hogbeast in the post, so only way is to get money and more looks If possible

Tell her to get a Lefort asap.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, didntreadlol, 5'8manlet and 4 others
100% true, I will never settle for that hogbeast in the post, so only way is to get money and more looks If possible

Most of my neighbours mog their wives, as in legit not GL women. It's a slaughterhouse. I'm 6'5ft, big frame, above average face, above average income. Not a single decent girl in her 20's would LTR me. Online "game" is a pointless joke for me. In fact most decent looking women IRL only fuck me cause I fraud my income, social importance and get out of there before I can get exposed.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Deleted member 616 and Norwooder
Most of my neighbours mog their wives, as in legit not GL women. It's a slaughterhouse. I'm 6'5ft, big frame, above average face, above average income. Not a single decent girl in her 20's would LTR me. Online "game" is a pointless joke for me. In fact most decent looking women IRL only fuck me cause I fraud my income, social importance and get out of there before I can get exposed.
seriously fked, online dating is brutal, I connected a morph of myself up to tinder, and all these AVERAGE looking girls dmed me constantly and The photo depicted me but a 9/10 version, wtaf is up with these bitches thinking that their shit does not stink?
most chicks aren't good looking either, it is literally just our sex drive propelling us to wanting to fuck sub par girls. after learning about looks of a women and everything I realise like 70% of women are subhumans and the only reason I wanted to fuck that 70% was becuase of high sex drive
Tell her to get a Lefort asap.
Bruz, she needs much, much more than that. and make that a high lefort 3

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569
would smash any day of the week.

Looks like gigastacy

Fuckable if she has good body.

Also you should be happy that as an average guy you even get approached.

• +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Deleted member 4430
Disgusting

• +1
Reactions: Norwooder
like I am no stallion but wtf is with this girl thinking she can hop two points up in the dating market?
They probably don’t even calculate any points they just look at you and judge if you’re fuckable. She probably still thinks she deserves a chad but you’re just more “accessible” to her.

If you want better looking girls just fix your flaws and max the max out of your potential. There’s no other solution to it.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 4430
She thinks she can send you every picture of her doesnt matter of ugly or nah and you have to accept it damnn

seriously fked, online dating is brutal, I connected a morph of myself up to tinder, and all these AVERAGE looking girls dmed me constantly and The photo depicted me but a 9/10 version, wtaf is up with these bitches thinking that their shit does not stink?

most chicks aren't good looking either, it is literally just our sex drive propelling us to wanting to fuck sub par girls. after learning about looks of a women and everything I realise like 70% of women are subhumans and the only reason I wanted to fuck that 70% was becuase of high sex drive

Bruz, she needs much, much more than that. and make that a high lefort 3

Most women are indeed barf tier, but "what we gonna do". It's ascension or acceptance. Since most guys have to date down they still win in this clownfiesta. If I could get my looksmatch I'd be a happy man, but my looksmatch is often getting plowed by better looking guys who often have access to better shit. Maybe they have brief moments where they date their looksmatch cause they are jaded because of the pump and dump. Then you're still dealing with dozens of thirsty simps inflating her ego and smv. It's absolutely delicious.

So I just work, enjoy the titties that come my way from time to time, and look for ways to ascend financially and till I ascend lookswise I'll just ldar and shitpost on this fucking site in between cause I'd be lynched like a sociopath if I'd say this stuff publicly. Once I ascend and can more effortlessly blow some cocaine up a GL girl's asshole with a straw on Ibiza, I'm gone from this shithole.

• +1
Reactions: alex569, Norwooder and Deleted member 616
U kinda look like avicii

Jesus christ is this low quality whore the best my 6'4 gigachad mogger boy can get, society is legit fucked beyond recovery

Jfl I refuse to believe this, you look good and you're 6'4 on top and this is the best you can get? We live in complete different worlds jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alesund, Deleted member 5187 and Deleted member 616
@cocainecowboy

Australian foids are ogres

i'm sorry but i clearly must have no standards cause i would hit that. i would have no trouble getting extremely hard for her.

This is how I know my fucking standards have completely crashed. I'm totally fine with LTR the girl in the pic I'm a total virgin and can't get any lays. It's truly over. Even if I had a chance in the dating market I'm so invaluable I will never be able to get even an average looking foid.

This is how I know my fucking standards have completely crashed. I'm totally fine with LTR the girl in the pic I'm a total virgin and can't get any lays. It's truly over. Even if I had a chance in the dating market I'm so invaluable I will never be able to get even an average looking foid.

No worries bro. Unless you are chadlite/chad or got the buckoos in 99% of the cases you don't get to have standards

Lol @ the retards saying they wouldn’t smash check your T level faggots
Also she mogs you OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 1464
She's not that bad. I can only dream of a girl like this sending me a message.