The Average Height is actually probably LOWER as opposed to higher than what the government says

Z

Zoom759

Platinum
1.) Most of the height info comes from doctors appointments. why is this important you may ask? Because doctor appointments usually take place in the morning around 9-11am. as we all know in the morning our height is higher and compresses throughout the day so most people are being measured with their morning height as opposed to their afternoon/evening height.
On top of that, a lot of nurses don’t even bother having their patients take their shoes off. i’ve had friends who have said when they go for their yearly checkup the nurse doesn’t even ask them to take their shoes off. So depending on the shoe, a lot of people are being measured 1-2 inches taller than their true barefoot height.

2) The government also uses self reported data when looking at the average height. self reported height data for men is a joke as a lot of men inflate their height 1-2 inches. A researcher on tiktok went deep into this and found the average height on dating apps and other self reported studies is 6’1 compared to 5’9-5’10 for non self reported.

The reason why a lot of you think the average height is taller is because you’re forgetting you are looking at people from your eye level perspective. on average, your eye level is 4-5 inches below the top of ur head so ur looking at life from 4-5 inches shorter than you are. so if you’re walking behind somebody they will look taller to u from your perspective because the top of ur head will most likely be above where your eyes are. this is why a lot of average height people feel short.

all in all, the average height is not 6’0 in america like some ppl will say.

if you reply with cope without refuting any of my points you will be blocked

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: widdi, whitepilledchad, ilovetakis and 11 others
@cytoplasm

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and cytoplasm
eye level is 4-5 inches below the top of ur head
Spider Man Lol GIF

@Indracelly

i agree, i would also most men are unashamed of being complete frauds since this entire site claims to be 190cm and the shortest users here claim to be still 5'10 what a joke

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks, tombradylover, hiwasuwor and 2 others
i agree, i would also most men are unashamed of being complete frauds since this entire site claims to be 190cm and the shortest users here claim to be still 5'10 what a joke
shortest here is like 4 foot something lmao, I'm 5'9 and its hard to fraud height because in my school peoples are so iffy about it.

shortest here is like 4 foot something lmao, I'm 5'9 and its hard to fraud height because in my school peoples are so iffy about it.
Wear 3 inch elevator shoes i wear them to college for 8 hours i go from 5'10 - 6'1 and they're comfortable. Let me know if you want the specific ones I bought.

• +1
Reactions: i hear voices
Exactly. Whenever the source of something is : SELF, you dont trust the data.

JFL every dalit in middle school had a 7 incher and i was coping with my 4 incher (its 5.9823473289578237 inches now)

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: boss8055, LegitUser, Lebron_James and 1 other person
Wear 3 inch elevator shoes i wear them to college for 8 hours i go from 5'10 - 6'1 and they're comfortable. Let me know if you want the specific ones I bought.
send link bro

Height varies a lot by location within the USA, some places like where I live it’s tall but then I go to like New York or some other place and everyone is manlet

I went to a collage campus recently and I swear the average height is probably shorter than my high school

So yeah but it depends a lot

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks, boss8055 and hiwasuwor
as someone who is actually 5'10 I don't feel short and i dont consider myself manlet or blame height for my issues
and I live in a 99% white place

Jfl at 5’10 bieng called manlet like what next? 5’11 manlet? 6’0 manlet Idk how you can be like normal height for a man and be a manlet.
as someone who is actually 5'10 I don't feel short and i dont consider myself manlet or blame height for my issues
and I live in a 99% white place

average brah in real life is like 5'7 to 5'8 based on all race men i seen
females are closer to like 5'2 to 5'4 range

• +1
Reactions: whitepilledchad
yeah i don't trust the average height statistic. No way average height is 178cm here in switzerland, especially with influx of migrants. I think average height is more like 176-177cm

Height varies a lot by location within the USA, some places like where I live it’s tall but then I go to like New York or some other place and everyone is manlet

I went to a collage campus recently and I swear the average height is probably shorter than my high school

So yeah but it depends a lot
Yep i can confirm this i live in new york ppl here are short

1.) Most of the height info comes from doctors appointments. why is this important you may ask? Because doctor appointments usually take place in the morning around 9-11am. as we all know in the morning our height is higher and compresses throughout the day so most people are being measured with their morning height as opposed to their afternoon/evening height.
On top of that, a lot of nurses don’t even bother having their patients take their shoes off. i’ve had friends who have said when they go for their yearly checkup the nurse doesn’t even ask them to take their shoes off. So depending on the shoe, a lot of people are being measured 1-2 inches taller than their true barefoot height.

2) The government also uses self reported data when looking at the average height. self reported height data for men is a joke as a lot of men inflate their height 1-2 inches. A researcher on tiktok went deep into this and found the average height on dating apps and other self reported studies is 6’1 compared to 5’9-5’10 for non self reported.

The reason why a lot of you think the average height is taller is because you’re forgetting you are looking at people from your eye level perspective. on average, your eye level is 4-5 inches below the top of ur head so ur looking at life from 4-5 inches shorter than you are. so if you’re walking behind somebody they will look taller to u from your perspective because the top of ur head will most likely be above where your eyes are. this is why a lot of average height people feel short.

also people usually stand straight and tall as possible for measurements but irl their shit posture reduces their real height by an inch or two so if you have good posture thats an easy boost

i can see this, I went to a doctors appointment and told nurses my actual height (5ft7.5in) and she was confused, likely she thought her sons were my height and believed them to be 6 foot. I know my friends used to say 6 ft when they were as tall as me back in high school

also if its not a regular chekcup but something like physical therapy or soemthing they will jsut ask you for stats isntead of measuring height and weight. When i was 5,9 back when i was 14 i height mogged a shit ton of dudes, i live in america adn the averag is suppodley 5,10. Interesting