The average height of males born in 90s and later is:

Deleted member 2095

Deleted member 2095

Kraken
6ft = 183 cm

DEDSRS
I AM, AS YOU KNOW, 5'9 (5'10 morning height).
NOW, 5'8-5'9 IS AVERAGE FEMALE HEIGHT. IT IS UTTERLY EMASCULATING TO WALK AROUND NEXT TO A GROUP OF STACIES AND NOTICE THAT THEY ARE THE SAME HEIGHT AS YOU.
PER DEFINITION, I AM NO INCEL, I HAVE A GF, BUT THIS ISNT ENOUGH. I NEED MORE VALIDATION IN LIFE. I NEED HEIGHT. I NEED BONES. MY PARENTS SHOULD HAVE INJECTED HGH IN MY FATHERFUCKING ASS BEFORE I STARTED PUBERTY. 13 YEAR OLD BOYS HEIGHTMOG ME TO DEATH NOWADAYS. IN 100 YEARS, FUTURE HUMAN BEINGS WILL READ THIS THREAD AND LAUGH THEIR ASSES OFF. WHY? BECAUSE TECHNOLOGY WILL BE UTTERLY ADVANCED. LEG LENGTHENING WILL BECOME SO EASY AND CHEAP. BALDING? WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? MEN IN THE FUTURE WILL BE ABLE TO APPLY SOME CREAM WHICH WILL REGROW THEIR HAIR TO PRETTYBOY SLAYER HAIR. YOU ALL KNOW THIS WILL HAPPEN. IT IS DESTINED TO HAPPEN. MOST OF US WERE BORN TOO EARLY. TOO EARLY TO TRULY ENJOY MEDICAL ADVANCEMENT. ALL THIS TIME I THOUGHT DARWINISM DIED OUT BECAUSE OF CIVILIZATION, GLOBALIZATION,... ITS THE OPPOSITE. 'SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST' IS STRONGER THAN EVER BEFORE IN HUMAN HISTORY

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444
this happened

Sry but youre wrong.ded srs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
Depends on location

• +1
Reactions: middayshowers, Deleted member 2846 and Achathin
I highly doubt that. I'm a weak 5'10 and literally everyone is my height

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
teen these days got so much fucking hgh. i wonder what they eating

Pietrosiek

You have no idea what you're talking about. The average height for males in the US in this age range is exactly 5'10" and for whites only it is 5'10.5". The average female height is still 5'4.5"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
worst part about being 5'10 is seeing all the fucking 15 year olds height mogging u to oblivion

You have no idea what you're talking about. The average height for males in the US in this age range is exactly 5'10" and for whites only it is 5'10.5". The average female height is still 5'4.5"

Cope, average female height is probably around 5'6, 5'8 in the high class, and 6'1 in the high class for males

Cope, average female height is probably around 5'6, 5'8 in the high class, and 6'1 in the high class for males
high class or jet set tbh ?

Maybe in the Netherlands or Scandinavia, but in the US the numbers that I posted are what is accurate. For high socioeconomic classes the average might be 5'11" for males and 5'6" for females

Users who are viewing this thread

Back