the average height of my country is 5ft5 for men

Average height for ethnics 5" 7
Average height for whites 6" 0

• +1
Reactions: shewantsme
Your population is 80% niggers who where treated like second class humans for generations and are still poor as fuck and except them to have good epigentics?
:soy::soy:yeah bro ur people are poor bc of not working hard enough!:soy::soy: just lol at ur iq dude
there's many different factors that come in play, including the involvement of white people

:soy::soy:yeah bro ur people are poor bc of not working hard enough!:soy::soy: just lol at ur iq dude
there's many different factors that come in play, including the involvement of white people
I said they where treated like second class citizens not that they didn't work hard enough:feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
My country average in villages is 5'5 in city ands unis is 5'7

• +1
Reactions: N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆. and alurmo
Ur spreading shit info about our country man, 1st off. That stuff is outdated as hell, done in 90's or early 2000's. 2nd, the new gen of south africans are tall, The whites here are tall, the black people have grown alot due to changes in diet and indians are good here aswell, the only shortest are coloureds.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo
Sir you are a certified mutt
how bout me i'm also south african I'm half mutt and nigger? I see myself as full nigger...is this correct?

• JFL
Reactions: CL8