the average lowlife tzatzah shitstreeter be like

Deleted member 2832

Deleted member 2832

fufu ahh mf. | nobody ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ฑ

Jfl at those untermensch sand nigger deathniks...:feelskek:
""Muh our grandparents have been rolling in the dough back in the day at Fez... they were connected with the royal lineage kapara... "" :)
WE HAD TO ABANDON ALL THE WEALTH AND GOODS WE OWNED BEFORE BUT STILL WE WAS THE ASSISTANS OF MOROCCAN ROYAL FAMILY HEHE!!!:forcedsmile: AHKHI WE WUZ KANGEZ AHKHI AHKHI GIMME DIS TAHINI !! RARBIB1!11!!!1!1!!!!! :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
20230705 175441

0  05fe5f72011f7e

!!ืื™ืฉ ื–ืงืŸ ื“ืžื ื˜ ืœื‘ื“ ืžืกื˜ื•ืœ ืœื•ื•ื•ื•ื• ื—ื—. ืื™ื–ื” ื•ื•ืื˜๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
!!ืื—ื™ ืคืืจ ื˜ืกื™ ืžืจืžื™ ืœื•ื™!!! ื”ื™ื™ื“ื” ืฉื•ืชืฃ ืœื“ืžื ืฆื™ื”๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
@mizrahi_hater

Jews are white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and Deleted member 2832
(Ignore my name it was from my edgelord years)
I will explain, the two main jewish ethnicities here are mizrahi and ashkenazi
Ashkenazis are european jews and Mizrahis are north africa middle east and are brown,
Both are cucks
Mizrahis are ultranationalists and hate all arabs
While ashkenazis are liberals that simp for western countries and preach democracy
The best ethnicity are the Russians (Which are considered another distinctive ethnic group for some reason) when saying russians people mean people from the soviet union area (Moldova, armenia, kazahstan etc...) Which preach for the values of the past not nationalist or liberal bullshit

I am not racist i have nothing against thier ethnicity

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 2832

Users who are viewing this thread

Back