the average male height in the us is about to jump up like 2 or 3 inches

D

Deleted member 15302

Platinum
HGH is being recommended to parents by most doctors to boys in middle school to high school 5’4 and under. The whole new generation is heightpilled. HGH is already mainstream. I’ve met multiple people at my school that were on it. HGH is also being recommended to short women (???). With more channels like moreplatesmoredates making videos like THESE:

It will become even more mainstream and there definitely will be more and more high school kids that aren’t even short injecting acromegaly tier levels of UGL to become fucking giants. If you are 5’5 you are probably BELOW the average female height. The only reason female height won’t rise is because of the abominable use of birth control and anti depressants which may raise their estrogen. But the male height should jump up at least a couple inches.

3AAFD7EE 28AE 41FB B1C4 CDF4359C9A47

EF039839 EF01 434A B5B6 860AAF6950E4
5B6F7F75 2867 41A8 A769 DD7F4D62548C
41838AE6 9AA2 4099 888E 21003D3A380A
B9CF8F0F 41F0 45AD 953D A4378A0E1A62

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Mewton, thecel and 3 others
Normies ARE looksmaxxing

JFL at incel doomers who gave up. It'll only get WORSE for them!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Gaia262, fauxfox and 19 others
Brutal man. In addition, the old guys who drag down the average, will die off soon. We will be left will tall Zoomers. Minimum height requirement for dating will be 6'3 in a couple of years

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Moldovancel, Deleted member 18439, Gaia262 and 8 others
I have never heard of HGH treatment where I live tbh

JFL lifefuel. Let them all take HGH and grow massive ears and nose and a long downward grown face. muh height brah!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: IIIlIIlllIllIIIll, Deleted member 18694, FreakkForLife and 22 others
just like delusional looksmaxxer who gets lf3 and double LL on a daily basis, it wont going to happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, Mewton, GigaAscender and 2 others
It will actually lower the average if manlets fraud to reproduce

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Indic Mogger, .🇹🇩., Mewton and 5 others
well only super manlets will get it by doctor and normies wont get it illegally so it wont do much

its also not like u grow insanely much from it, most people on it dont even get to average height

• +1
Reactions: xanny and Deleted member 2729
Brutal man. In addition, the old guys who drag down the average, will die off soon. We will be left will tall Zoomers. Minimum height requirement for dating will be 6'3 in a couple of years
I honestly doubt this is going to be true. Average 6'3 is statistically insane even for Zoomers.

But the average of 6'0 in the West I would believe, since too many tall guy born after 2000. :feelsokman:

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender and Deleted member 15302
How to HEIGHTMAXX my CHILDREN?

• JFL
Reactions: bogii
well only super manlets will get it by doctor and normies wont get it illegally so it wont do much

its also not like u grow insanely much from it, most people on it dont even get to average height
yeah look at messi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140
not the legality but economically

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1140

5'4 at 12 or 13 is not a "super manlet"

prolly like 6'0

Manlets don’t reproduce as much as femlets, short people will always exist

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 2729
HGH is being recommended to parents by most doctors to boys in middle school to high school 5’4 and under. The whole new generation is heightpilled. HGH is already mainstream. I’ve met multiple people at my school that were on it. HGH is also being recommended to short women (???). With more channels like moreplatesmoredates making videos like THESE:

It will become even more mainstream and there definitely will be more and more high school kids that aren’t even short injecting acromegaly tier levels of UGL to become fucking giants. If you are 5’5 you are probably BELOW the average female height. The only reason female height won’t rise is because of the abominable use of birth control and anti depressants which may raise their estrogen. But the male height should jump up at least a couple inches.

View attachment 1700870
View attachment 1700871View attachment 1700872View attachment 1700874View attachment 1700875

I know a lot of people that used puberty blockers and HGH, it is pretty mainstream tbh. However, it is not a bunch of retarded 14yo kids like on this forum that have no idea about what they are doing.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Delusional faggot

Face>Height (but Height is still important) but FACE = KING
THERE IS NO HORMONES FOR YOUR FACE!!!!

I know a lot of people that used puberty blockers and HGH, it is pretty mainstream tbh. However, it is not a bunch of retarded 14yo kids like on this forum that have no idea about what they are doing.
if its not retardedd 14yos who is it

I know one rich friend who isnt short but their parents started hgh treatment 2 years ago and he grew 10 inches :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2729
I know one rich friend who isnt short but their parents started hgh treatment 2 years ago and he grew 10 inches :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:
hes being recruited for D1 sports as well, additional blackpill that in sports you are unknowingly competing against guys with hella PEDs, I know from experience because I was on pharma HGH for a stretch of a month and I became strong as fuck (Added 30lbs to my bench in a month and gained 10lbs of mass)

I honestly doubt this is going to be true. Average 6'3 is statistically insane even for Zoomers.

But the average of 6'0 in the West I would believe, since too many tall guy born after 2000. :feelsokman:
JFL at thinking 6ft is the average

Lol most wont grow by it
It doesnt do shit most of the time especially when you become aware , its very likely way too late

JFL at thinking 6ft is the average
It is, until you provide a reference otherwise :feelshaha:

TO be more precise, right now Western European average is BELOW 6'0. I am just guessing it will become 6'0 in the future :unsure:

It is, until you provide a reference otherwise :feelshaha:

TO be more precise, right now Western European average is BELOW 6'0. I am just guessing it will become 6'0 in the future :unsure:
I'm 6ft1 in europe and i mog like 80% of men i see. 0 chance that guys in the US are taller. Leave your basement please

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, GigaAscender and xanny
Face>Height (but Height is still important) but FACE = KING
THERE IS NO HORMONES FOR YOUR FACE!!!!
Height is just a hailo, looks multiplayer

Tbh its better off if humanity is stupid. I actually enjoy the fact that intellectuals have fewer kids. Gives more room for mediocrity to work.

View attachment 1700870
View attachment 1700871View attachment 1700872View attachment 1700874View attachment 1700875

GH is expensive as shit though. Maybe only the rich kids will be able to buy it? Or the price will decrease once it becomes less of a "bodybuilding roid" and more of a common treatment for height?

HGH won’t make you any taller than you are determined lol. There is a limited stem cell pool within the growth plates. HGH only works when combined with an AI while young.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
HGH won’t make you any taller than you are determined lol. There is a limited stem cell pool within the growth plates. HGH only works when combined with an AI while young.
This. Not only do the growth plates have to be open (so adults who cope with this are completely misguided), doctors inject this into kids who are beyond their pediatric growth curve by 1-3 inches (for example a kid whose growth curve shows he should be 5'8, is actually 5'5 at age 15).

Their maximum height is already predetermined by genetics, they simply undergo growth hormone therapy because they are stunted and their parents realize the kid is suffering emotionally from being much shorter than his peers.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and GigaAscender
Height is just a hailo, looks multiplayer
yes.. its like a bonus.. good to have
(unless you are under 5'7.. under 5'7 and its completely over)
but the average people are above 5'7 and thats why height is not that much important

Face is the most important and height, like you said its a hailo