the average male is a chadlite at the beach

the BULL

the BULL

Looks mafia associate (accept the mog)
JFL if you think you can compete with NT and confidence :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
under 21 yo?? let it go, chadlite average with 6 pack
old chads everywhere who can kill you with a single punch and have the bone mass of giulio berruti
nordics and meds everywhere (no ethnics)
just let it go if you aren't looksmaxxed or you aren't RICH (which means having an audi r8 minimum)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, cvzvvc, ascension and 4 others
Over for me.

• So Sad
Reactions: the BULL
"but i see only gl girls and average males" :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh: COPE
you see gl girls and you cope with thinking those males aren't gl. they are. most of them have bones, hair, lean, white straight teeth.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii
JFL if you think you can compete with NT and confidence :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
under 21 yo?? let it go, chadlite average with 6 pack
old chads everywhere who can kill you with a single punch and have the bone mass of giulio berruti
nordics and meds everywhere (no ethnics)
just let it go if you aren't looksmaxxed or you aren't RICH (which means having an audi r8 minimum)
The crazy part is even with looksmaxx I’m ugly. It’s over no matter what.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: aBetterMii and the BULL
The crazy part is even with looksmaxx I’m ugly. It’s over no matter what.
looks level went up too fast. yesterday's HTN is today's MTN. girls are all hot asf.

Dnrd you are not a Chad and average man is not a chadlite.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: aBetterMii, Deprived, fogdart and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 8608
fairy-tales-76.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
young ppl are gl on average. this forum copes too much with average man is a subhuman
in terms of bodyshape
most skinny or ripped
fat fucks rarer

Tales from Venice

in terms of bodyshape
most skinny or ripped
fat fucks rarer
in terms of face too. bones popping out, good eye shapes, good skulls. i rarely see subhumans. this is in a famous italian beach.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Enfant terrible
in terms of face too. bones popping out, good eye shapes, good skulls. i rarely see subhumans. this is in a famous italian beach.
u overrate them in motion

as soon as we get aspie picture of them in lense lighting u will think different

u overrate them in motion

as soon as we get aspie picture of them in lense lighting u will think different
no. i see the very same people on tik tok comments, they all look good.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
@fucclife don't hmmm me. i'm a sage of looks theory. i've been on looks theory forums for almost a decade. i can perfectly assess a person's rating in motion, moreover as i said there are plenty of moggers in the under 21 yo population in tik tok comments. there is nothing hard to understand, women getting pregnant by chads led to an increase in average looks level.

The competition everywhere is much higher than we think it is. You think you're her number one option for the night? Only way that's true is if she's next to you that night. And tomorrow is a different story, too.

Ive been on a beach noone mogged me besides group of pro wrestlers. Most normies are atrocious