"The average man sheds 100 hairs a day"

Deleted member 3593

Deleted member 3593

Mistral
JFL what is this garbage the jew media is pouting? How is hair falling out in the shower or brushing your hair considered normal esp 100 hairs a day?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3990, Deleted member 2587 and Luke LLL
Jfl where is this from

Jfl where is this from

Google, and other videos on CopeTube. I'm noticing my hair starting to fall out in the shower when I scrub and brush. I literally can't get norwood reapered I'm gonna schedule an appointment with a dermatologist. A family member got Norwood reapered so hard a few years before me. Idk if the derma can determine if it's MBP or regular shedding but I'm gonna hit the nuclear red button and try to get fins.

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
According to the jew media average height is 4' even. Average dick size is 4 inches. Average bideltoid is 4 inches across. Average shoe size is 4 inches. Average free test is 4.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, EthnicelAscension and 1 other person
Unfortunately even our chad ancestors went bald

Just accept it or get a hair system. Fin will destroy your manhood, and HTs require you to get on fin.

According to the jew media average height is 4' even. Average dick size is 4 inches. Average bideltoid is 4 inches across. Average shoe size is 4 inches. Average free test is 4.

Are we supposed to listen to you over experts? 100 hairs a day doesn't seem completely unreasonable in 24 hours.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, AutisticBeaner and hebbewem
100 is such a overestimate. This is why I don’t trust the media nowadays

Its 100 over the course of the entire fucking day

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, AutisticBeaner and Deleted member 2587
IDK my hairline looks the same as last year and even 2 years ago. I don't have any pics of me pulling my hair back in that timeline but I'm hella sus and will take no chances if I lose my NW0 frauded hairline it's literally GG

If you notice hair shedding, you're balding (or have some deficiency). Jfl at the copers who justify it with at least its less than 100 hairs

Unfortunately even our chad ancestors went bald

Just accept it or get a hair system. Fin will destroy your manhood, and HTs require you to get on fin.

View attachment 198288

Blocking the DHT sounds pretty bad since it has tons of upside especially when ur still growing.
If you notice hair shedding, you're balding (or have some deficiency). Jfl at the copers who justify it with at least its less than 100 hairs

YEa I def don't have any defencies even when I ate like garbage I didn't notice my hair shedding out when I brushed, maybe like 1 hair or someshit. I eat tons of veggies everyday and get my micronutrients in so it def cant be that.

Ideally, you should have the same hairs that you used to have as a baby

AHHHHHHH Norwood reaper paying me a visit JFL

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 61
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dogs
I lose like 2-300 hairs A WEEK, I barely use shampoo and make sure to not wash my hair everyday, or even every other day. Every 2nd day I scrub my hair hard with a shampoo, or sometimes just with water for a much longer time. RooshV made a video about this a while back, lemme find link and I will post in thread. The "shampoo industrial complex" is just a scam for you to rip out the natural oils in your hair so you can waste money on fake and harmful hair gels and products.
Roosh V forum thread about shampoo

Roosh V video on Shampoo

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: OOGABOOGA, Mayorga and Deleted member 3593
I lose like 2-300 hairs A WEEK, I barely use shampoo and make sure to not wash my hair everyday, or even every other day. Every 2nd day I scrub my hair hard with a shampoo, or sometimes just with water for a much longer time. RooshV made a video about this a while back, lemme find link and I will post in thread. The "shampoo industrial complex" is just a scam for you to rip out the natural oils in your hair so you can waste money on fake and harmful hair gels and products.
Roosh V forum thread about shampoo

Roosh V video on Shampoo

Thanks. One thing I notice with my hair Is it's extremel hit or miss. Some days it's extremely dry and frizzy others it's really silky smooth and wayyyy easier to style. Might find my answer in here.

EDIT: on that note I've literally been using shampoo every day of the week, sometimes twice a day...

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension
Thanks. One thing I notice with my hair Is it's extremel hit or miss. Some days it's extremely dry and frizzy others it's really silky smooth and wayyyy easier to style. Might find my answer in here.
I used to be like this, then I started pacing my shampoo usage properly, now I can rock my hair well, it's too bad I haven't gotten a haircut yet though cuz it still kinda looks like shit, but "controlled" shit, if you know what I'm sayin.

Assuming you start with 100,000 that would mean the average Hair was living 2.74 years. Seems about right.

On the other hand, i never see any hairs falling out now, but can remember seeing hairs all the tine in my drain and bed when i was in my 20s.

i found hair on my pillow this morning fml

whats this stupid thread. its normal to shed hair. I shed lots of hair (dunno if it reaches 100, but because its long it looks as if more) since more than 15 years ago (time when i started paying attention) and my hairline and density are the exact same.

to check for balding you should check temples or if you start seeing scalp trough hair

• +1
Reactions: EthnicelAscension, Mayorga and LordNorwood
if you have explosive catagen and telogen but strong anagen cycles, then 100 could be legit (if the same amount is growing again)

but generally more than 20 is too much

Also, our Ancestors barely or didnt even bald

old Aboriginies and Native americans (pre westerners) had nearly no prevalance of Alopecia

they also were healthy af, good bone mass, especially zygomatic arch, godlike palate and athletic af

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA
Everyone sheds hair - 100 is just a rough estimate based on the length of the hair cycle and the amount of total hairs like @OldRooster said. Anyone who claims that they don't shed is bullshitting, the ones who believe him have never seen a pillow used by a girl.

i shed like 2 hairs a day jfl is this claim