The Average Nt Pill is Brutal[Don't enter].

badromance

badromance

Banned
I see it everyday,average nt fucks with their cute girlfriends.
FUCK THIS SHIT.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel, Blitz, Slob and 3 others

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 245, Ritalincel, Lumbersexual and 3 others

NT is a huge meme. Being NT makes you readily available to women but doesnt make you more appealing directly. NT is cope, low inhibition is everything. You can be psychopathic, sociopath, asperger, autist as long as you have the bones + low inhib to go with it

• +1
Reactions: Blitz and Autist
NT is a huge meme. Being NT makes you readily available to women but doesnt make you more appealing directly. NT is cope, low inhibition is everything. You can be psychopathic, sociopath, asperger, autist as long as you have the bones + low inhib to go with it
If u dont have the the bones u cant act low inhib without being nt. If you‘re average looking then lack of NTness can be a deathsentence

• +1
Reactions: Blitz, Deleted member 470, RichardSpencel and 2 others
If u dont have the the bones u cant act low inhib without being nt. If you‘re average looking then lack of NTness can be a deathsentence

Ive never seen NT + high inhib person slay, while Ive been seeing so many cases of Non-NT low inhib ppl do well. NT people are usually low inhib to go with it and people think its them being NT that helps, but thats just them being low inhib actually doing the work, going for what they want without the mental blocks. Having a minimum social circle is a must even for non NT though, id agree with that. But you dont need to go out of your way to assimilate to groups you dont belong to, thats just not the way to handle the situation.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
brutal pill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and Krezo
Ive never seen NT + high inhib person slay, while Ive been seeing so many cases of Non-NT low inhib ppl do well. NT people are usually low inhib to go with it and people think its them being NT that helps, but thats just them being low inhib actually doing the work, going for what they want without the mental blocks. Having a minimum social circle is a must even for non NT though, id agree with that. But you dont need to go out of your way to assimilate to groups you dont belong to, thats just not the way to handle the situation.
I agree with you. Though non NT low inhib can be cringy, especially if you don‘t have the looks to pull it off. They (probably) can still do better than some high inhib NT people. I think if you‘re NT + low inhib, which goes hand in hand most of the time, you‘ll do much better with women

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and badromance
If you're 7/10 or above, you cannot be considered non-NT or low on social skills since you'll just be treated well and you won't be associated with autism or being off whatsoever.

• +1
Reactions: badromance
If you're 7/10 or above, you cannot be considered non-NT or low on social skills since you'll just be treated well and you won't be associated with autism or being off whatsoever.
Yes.
But being NT is crucial
Some people can't reach 7 without Plastic Surgery.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and towncel
there is no NT for your face

I've seen bluepilled subhuman 4/10 NTs that get horribly "mistreated" by foids, some even going so far as letting themselves be publicly humiliated and abused by and in front of their female friends. Sure, they go on dates with these foids once every blue moon assuming they pay for the food, but I doubt there's much fucking going on. I can't say it's a lifestyle I particularly envy, and in that sense I'm glad to have a very low desire to socialize

• +1
Reactions: badromance
youre the one being delusional. your average joe normcuck face wont extract primal lust out of foids
there is one guy i noticed but i think he was atleast 6.5/9 so maybe you are right.

don't enter

B O N E S = EVERYTHING