The average person needs LeFort

D

Deleted member 8608

HIGH T ÜBERMOGGER 5.5PSL ASCENDING TO 6PSL
No joke, the average person maxilla is very recessed, almost everyone needs a LeFort, just go outside and look to people maxillas, they are just flat, nowadays forward growth is like finding diamonds

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 5683, Deleted member 5258, AutisticBeaner and 4 others
High-Lefort 1 or death
In some cases a high Le Fort I osteotomy is required for advancement of the entire

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Copemaxxing, Deleted member 5385, Deleted member 4430 and 1 other person
Lefort2

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5385, needsolution and Deleted member 4430
No joke, the average person maxilla is very recessed, almost everyone needs a LeFort, just go outside and look to people maxillas, they are just flat, nowadays forward growth is like finding diamonds

Average white needs a lefort 1.

Average curry needs lefort 2.

Average asian needs lefort 3.

Average black needs a complete rotation though they have more vertical projection on there maxilla

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaia262, Deleted member 4310, Deleted member 6400 and 6 others
I need Lefort IV

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Fear
jfl at this delusional post. Most people are recessed, but not faceandlms tier

• +1
Reactions: Copeful, Deleted member 4797 and Deleted member 4430
The lord Gandy blessed me with a top tier maxilla but that's my only good feature. It feels so weird to have a maxilla that's better than most Chads yet they still mog me to oblivion.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
I need so many surgeries

The lord Gandy blessed me with a top tier maxilla but that's my only good feature. It feels so weird to have a maxilla that's better than most Chads yet they still mog me to oblivion.

How is this possible? Forward grown maxilla indicates very good development.

How is this possible? Forward grown maxilla indicates very good development.
Idk, a user here told me that my maxilla is top 5%.

And yet i'm ugly, Maybe my acne scars just failos the rest of my features, i've had horrible acne and scars for more than a decade so I have no idea how I look like with normal skin.

And yet i'm ugly, Maybe my acne scars just failos the rest of my features, i've had horrible acne and scars for more than a decade so I have no idea how I look like with normal skin.

Get on skin-care immediately and I guarantee you are a chad. Forward grown maxillas are extremely rare

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310
Get on skin-care immediately and I guarantee you are a chad. Forward grown maxillas are extremely rare
I need more than just skincare, I have done microneedling and it did help a little bit. I have also booked a TCA peel, hopefully it helps.

• Love it
Reactions: Copeful
No wonder jfl

can you pm me your side? im rlly interested

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4310