I hate how many normies love them
its always "muh jus get a blonde blue eyed Russian girl"
or slavic foids posting cringe tiktoks about them being slavic
I live in a town with many slavs even tho its in germany
im slavic myself
slavic girls are insufferable
someone should humble them
fucking arrogant bitches

I want a black haired goth girl could be asian or white and I want her to tattoo my name on her right ass cheek​

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature, glaruz, counterintuitive and 4 others
The quickest way of humbling a foid is attacking her looks and making her feel ugly. Once she feels ugly it's finished for her self esteem. It's a suicide for her self image so do everything you can to make them feel ugly and undesirable

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klasik616, ThraxxGlo, sportsmogger and 3 others
The quickest way of humbling a foid is attacking her looks and making her feel ugly. Once she feels ugly it's finished for her self esteem. It's a suicide for her self image so do everything you can to make them feel ugly and undesirable
I need to do this with my future girlfriend so she won't leave me

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
no tag no care

• WTF
Reactions: imthesupremecel
Eastern slavic women are the best what kind of slav are you i wonder

• +1
Eastern slavic women are the best what kind of slav are you i wonder
russian
I hate slavic girls they are so arrogant I keep seeing tiktoks and reels "how to care for your slavic girlfriend"

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
russian
I hate slavic girls they are so arrogant I keep seeing tiktoks and reels "how to care for your slavic girlfriend"
Glory to Ukrainian women then

• JFL
Only if it comes from GL guy, if ugly guy call bitch ugly she doesn't care

• +1

• +1
I want a slavic girl i can abuse

• +1
I made a girl from old class insecure
actually no corny shit
she started wearing clothes way to big for her and cried in my chat about how much she hates me:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: lepo2317
No no they do. You just need to be more aggressive about it. Foids are sensitive emotional creatures. They even take random comments from a passing stranger seriously.

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned and imthesupremecel
Slavic foids are whores. They start whoring at 14 and by 24 are pretty much done and ready to oofy doofy/ betabuxx. By whoring I mean multiple LTRs which somehow always fail. You might think they are good due to being in LTRs, but that is all a facade. Reminder that feminism was more developed in the USSR than in the west. We literally have foid worship days.

• +1
Reactions: NoReedemingFeature
Slavic foids are whores. They start whoring at 14 and by 24 are pretty much done and ready to oofy doofy/ betabuxx. By whoring I mean multiple LTRs which somehow always fail. You might think they are good due to being in LTRs, but that is all a facade. Reminder that feminism was more developed in the USSR than in the west. We literally have foid worship days.
Slavic girls are all such whores and now it's so appearant. Slavic men are all cucks that act tough but allow their women to be ran through.
Communism spread and anchored itself thanks to foids.

• +1
Reactions: glaruz