The average zoomer isn't 6'2/188cm

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
please stop with this lie. I go to a uni where majority there are white and as a 6'3/191cm barefoot I very, very rarely see anyone close to my height or taller than me. I think people suffer from confirmation bias, they see one or two people taller than them and think the average height is 6'6 or some crazy shit. On top of that I think most niggas larp their height hard and are shorter than they really are, so someone whose 5'10 will larp as 6'0 and then cry that the average height is 6'2 because they see people taller than them. Please leave your basements, get your height checked at a doctor and then you can complain if you're actually short. A legit 6'2 is rare to see.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: LooksmaxFanatic, Deleted member 29155, goo25 and 31 others
Main qimg 2cd7fb74dc2841c40e08fb89c4ca2b54 lq

tales from the netherworld

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dystopian and Vasco-v2
please stop with this lie. I go to a uni where majority there are white and as a 6'3/191cm barefoot I very, very rarely see anyone close to my height or taller than me. I think people suffer from confirmation bias, they see one or two people taller than them and think the average height is 6'6 or some crazy shit. On top of that I think most niggas larp their height hard and are shorter than they really are, so someone whose 5'10 will larp as 6'0 and then cry that the average height is 6'2 because they see people taller than them. Please leave your basements, get your height checked at a doctor and then you can complain if you're actually short. A legit 6'2 is rare to see.
Actually, I am a resident of an Ukrainian bomb shelter and I can safely say that the average zoomer Slavic foid is 6'5 MINIMUM

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Flanked, Revenge123, Vasco-v2 and 4 others
Actually, I am a resident of an Ukrainian bomb shelter and I can safely say that the average zoomer Slavic foid is 6'5 MINIMUM
true. i will get LL to 6'8 but it will still be over as 6'8 is only average height

• JFL
Reactions: Flanked, Vasco-v2 and MartinL
tales from Lebanon Hanover

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Nisse
Brah if you go to the uni I think you do it is full of ethnics jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519, datboijj and ChristianChad
I think they are taller but lanky weak boned

• +1
Reactions: P4fivee and ChristianChad
Brah if you go to the uni I think you do it is full of ethnics jfl.
yeah true there are lot of asians/indians but among the whites there, there is barely any same height or taller than me. At the uni hall I stayed at it had like 700+ people and I only could recall ever seeing two people that were visibly taller than me

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I’m in Norway and I’d say the listed official height of 5’11 is fairly accurate, meanwhile ethnics say 6’1-6’2 is average in their respective countries

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jrobts., Brazitard and Deleted member 15004
I’m in Norway and I’d say the listed official height of 5’11 is fairly accurate, meanwhile ethnics say 6’1-6’2 is average in their respective countries
yeah its the same here. I'd say average height for white zoomers where I am is 5'10

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2 and Moggie
Keep in mind most of height statistics are either self-reported or measured early in the day.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, SidharthTheSlayer and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
It is true that the height for white men is between 5'100 and 5'11, blacks 5'9-5'10, Latinos and Asians 5'7 to 5'8.

But this doesn't really matter, the people who are usually your competition in the sexual market are usually taller than the race they are.

Although I do think that 6'2 is an exaggeration.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, thereallegend and 2 others
1. I'm pretty sure Scotland is shorter on average than other western white countries.
2. 6'0-6'1 is more like the reasonable average for zoomers. And yeah you'd rarely see someone taller than you because 6'0 to 6'3 is a huge difference in size.

5’10 is 100% the average. Idk I’m taller countries though but I rarely see men taller than 5’10 and if they are it is by 2-3 inches max

1. I'm pretty sure Scotland is shorter on average than other western white countries.
2. 6'0-6'1 is more like the reasonable average for zoomers. And yeah you'd rarely see someone taller than you because 6'0 to 6'3 is a huge difference in size.
im not in scotland atm, im in new zealand. sorry but you're a coping manlet if you think 6-6'1 is average jfl. 6-6'3 is noticeable but it isn't a huge difference i'd say. 4 inches+ is a huge difference

The average zoomer is an ascended 8ft tall nephilim

Keep coping, you live in India.

It's prolly between 5'10 and 5'11 tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20519
Unfrauded 185cm is the start of tall for zoomers anyone who says otherwise is coping

• +1
Reactions: Vasco-v2, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 20519 and 1 other person
im not in scotland atm, im in new zealand. sorry but you're a coping manlet if you think 6-6'1 is average jfl. 6-6'3 is noticeable but it isn't a huge difference i'd say. 4 inches+ is a huge difference
I agree

You are right, people see some 7'0 ft tall guy once a year and overreact, then say average height is 6'3 lol

Look at this chart... NO COUNTRY has an average beyond 5'11, not even Netherlands.

10th 50th and 90th mass and height percentiles for male and female adults for Caucasian

Stop putting yourself down, men lie about their height and dick size and the average for these two are WAAAAAY below what you think.

I only know a couple people who are 6 feet tall or more. Zoomers are faggots who are 5'9" or lower

• +1
Reactions: Brazitard and Gandy
Lol OP this butthurt incel retard is trying to diss you on incels.is:
OP you're right of course, average is 6' in best of places. These crab bucket losers are something else, what a sad incel
I go to clubs now that they are open after Covid. With a childhood friend who is barefoot 6'4 minimum, more in sneakers.
In a good area (Orange County) where people get all the good nutrition available since they were babies.

I never, ever see guys taller than him. Not zoomers, not millenials, boomers, nobody.
Only on a few rare occassion (at airports) I've seen some guys who were as tall as him or taller. A few were zoomers but most were millennials.

This stupid cope that prevents people from going outside because "all zoomers are gigantic" needs to end, it has no basis in reality.

Even a 6'2 guy mogs most men out there. A 6'4 or 6'5 is top 0,1%.

Canada is no different, sure, zoomers have become taller, but the average is still 178cm or way below 6'0. Even a 6'0 male in Canada is top 20% percentile.
Zoomer height

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Elvisandreaa and LooksmaxDon1
Lol OP this butthurt incel retard is trying to diss you on incels.is:
OP you're right of course, average is 6' in best of places. These crab bucket losers are something else, what a sad incel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and LooksmaxDon1
cope
@Curry Suicide is 195cm tall and hes getting mogged daily

• JFL
Reactions: szolliontaraelis
I go to a uni where majority there are white and as a 6'3/191cm barefoot I very, very rarely see anyone close to my height or taller than me
it means you aren't going to uni in an yugoslavian country, the dudes there are pure ogres

3012956 1659547023487

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
Yeah, statistics are pretty accurate and there is no reason they wouldn't be. They even neglect dwarfs in the averages