The Balding Indian Janitor has a gym Becky while you rot here

B

BeenLMSsinceMSN

Mistral
9918356C E6FC 4CFF A348 E5BEE0F9C645

How do you cope knowing that this bald manlet Indian has a decent gf while guys rot on this site obsessing over upper eyelid exposure

Attachments

• 2B2E15C2-6D98-4DE6-A0CD-6DFF49B7EBAF.jpeg
    2B2E15C2-6D98-4DE6-A0CD-6DFF49B7EBAF.jpeg
    378.3 KB · Views: 0
  • DAD49381-EC4A-49CD-8383-C824CCCBF8DA.jpeg
    DAD49381-EC4A-49CD-8383-C824CCCBF8DA.jpeg
    469.2 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, Deleted member 19453, 5.5psl and 11 others
He mogs tho

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Ahrimancel, PointOfNoReturn and 1 other person
After knowing this information, all of .org will rope

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member 19174, Deleted member 16275 and 9 others
Looks like latino-indian.

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95
Oh no! A good looking man gets a woman. how awful and ground breaking.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, 5.5psl, Ahrimancel and 9 others
I would rather rope than having a GF with plugs.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and ascension
After a long day of cleaning toilets; I wonder if she gets off on the smell of feces from his body.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and LampPostPrime
That janitor has mogger hands for his size though

IMG 20230518 011437

• +1
Reactions: Meteor21, Ahrimancel, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
brootal ntpill

• +1
Reactions: BeenLMSsinceMSN and OverCoper
OOFY DOOFY
is law

• Love it
Reactions: latincell95
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet and latincell95
Subhuman gymcel white girl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, HeightPilledum and PointOfNoReturn
You guys treat any non fat ugly white girl as attractive when in reality anyone w smv refused to wife up her ugly ass. Deathnics never cease to amaze

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, HeightPilledum, VenatorLuparius and 12 others
You guys treat any non fat ugly white girl as attractive when in reality anyone w smv refused to wife up her ugly ass. Deathnics never cease to amaze
That isn't the point u retarded nigger. It's the fact that he isn't a rotting truecel despite being a balding curry. If he made a rate me thread on here users like u would've just said he's subhuman and that it's over and he wouldn't hve even tried

• +1
Reactions: zura, Marsik, chadpreetsingh and 2 others
That isn't the point u retarded nigger. It's the fact that he isn't a rotting truecel despite being a balding curry. If he made a rate me thread on here users like u would've just said he's subhuman and that it's over and he wouldn't hve even tried
It is over. Lucking out literally once is the sad fate many "ascenders" on incels.is face. Youre simply a foolish incel who bites at any bait offered by a foid. Youll never stand a chance

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, HeightPilledum, Deleted member 28414 and 3 others
It is over. Lucking out literally once is the sad fate many "ascenders" on incels.is face. Youre simply a foolish incel who bites at any bait offered by a foid. Youll never stand a chance
Chance against what exactly. Not everyone is a fast life history r-strategist nignog that wants to slay. Some just want a relationship, in which case “lucking out once” is enough

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 24940, Razeb and 1 other person
bitch is ratchet

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
She’s uggo but still mogs him

• +1
Reactions: HeightPilledum
Chance against what exactly. Not everyone is a fast life history r-strategist nignog that wants to slay. Some just want a relationship, in which case “lucking out once” is enough
Its not enough because theres plenty of stories where the girl leaves and he has nothing else. The odds of 1 girl sticking forever is just the foolish incel in you believing fairy tales.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414
the hole is r-strategist.

a chance for finding non-dogshit tier hole. like a non-tatted up used up basic bitch

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax
It’s not enough because theres plenty of stories where the girl leaves and he has nothing else. The odds of 1 girl sticking forever is just the foolish incel in you believing fairy tales
And, so what? Better to hve tried and failed than to not have tried at all

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28414, Deleted member 24940 and Blackgymmax
the hole is r-strategist.

a chance for finding non-dogshit tier hole. like a non-tatted up used up basic bitch
I’m not talking about the girl in op, I’m saying in general

And this isn’t even what @Blackgymmax is saying, he would’ve just told the curry in OP to ldar without trying at all jfl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
I don't even care about your little anomaly here (she will break up with him at some point and he will go back to being incel), I don't even feel intimidated because I could soccer kick him and send him flying 40 feet

• +1
Subhuman gymcel white girl

She SMV mogs him to oblivion. Look at his height and skull shape, if he found .org he would have roped instead he nuts in his LTB gymcel queen every month.

• +1
Reactions: rand anon
She SMV mogs him to oblivion. Look at his height and skull shape, if he found .org he would have roped instead he nuts in his LTB gymcel queen every month.
Well yes but thats besides the point

• JFL
Reactions: rand anon and latincell95
Well yes but thats besides the point

No it's the exact point.

Even a subhuman bald 5'3 LITERAL indian janitor like him can ascend through self-improvement and get a LTB gymmaxxed white gf.

• +1
No it's the exact point.

Even a subhuman bald 5'3 LITERAL indian janitor like him can ascend through self-improvement and get a LTB gymmaxxed white gf.
No lol lucking out just a meme outlier. Its like finding 10k on the ground and hoping you can rely on that luck the rest of your life. He wouldn't he able to approach any girls at a gym and succeed lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29710
She looks more like a Dylan than a Becky

@Blackgymmax has autism, he can't understand why someone would just want a wife and children. He thinks everyone wants to slay narcy LTB slags with shit personalities on tinder.

• +1
@Blackgymmax has autism, he can't understand why someone would just want a wife and children. He thinks everyone wants to slay narcy LTB slags with shit personalities on tinder.
No, because theres guys who are borderline incels and have these exact luck out stories on yt and they tell you how it is. Theres also power dynamics etc. Also why you cant just become an obese slob just because you got a gf

JBW applies to women as well.

• +1
No, because theres guys who are borderline incels and have these exact luck out stories on yt and they tell you how it is. Theres also power dynamics etc. Also why you cant just become an obese slob just because you got a gf

Which incel YouTubers? Most the ones I saw had success and left. Give source.

Oh no! A good looking man gets a woman. how awful and ground breaking.
Yet if he posted himself on this site to ask for a rating you would all tell him it’s over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24940
No one said she was attractive literally called her a Becky and she mogs him regardless

Lol you know she probably gets hot on by black guys the most right
I promise you no attractive black guys even look at her.
This would literally be her in tyrones inbox like "hey babe i can cook"
3401604 IMG 1864

Last edited:
Which incel YouTubers? Most the ones I saw had success and left. Give source.
Last one who i was watching was depressed unwanted man. Theres also grotesque subhuman. I know youre on the truecel side but like. The grass isnt greener being an ltn with a gf. I can tell you theres a difference between being him and being the guy who can open up tinder in front of his gfs face showing her how replaceable she really is. You have no idea how pathetic these guys really are

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
Last one who i was watching was depressed unwanted man. Theres also grotesque subhuman. I know youre on the truecel side but like. The grass isnt greener being an ltn with a gf. I can tell you theres a difference between being him and being the guy who can open up tinder in front of his gfs face showing her how replaceable she really is. You have no idea how pathetic these guys really are
hes gonna get blackpilled himseld when he nt maxxes himself into a relationship

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278