The bar continues to go higher

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
It's been a while that I haven't seen a guy under 6'3" with a girlfriend. Clearly being 6'0" is totally average in my region (Be-Ne-Lux), but it's practically invisible to women if you have an average face. Most of the guys who get a girlfriend nowadays are 6'3", not necessarily Chads but looksmaxxed high-tier normies at least.

Back in 2015 it was more common to see a guy like me, 6'0" with an average face, walking around hand in hand with a girl. Even manlet by current standards would do fine at the time.

Unfortunately I think 6'3" would be a must in the coming years, unless your face is unmoggable. I'm not sure what I would get after all my looksmaxing procedures. I might be good enough for the standards today, but remember the bar keeps going higher.

Leg lengthening surgery buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
lol at thinking u need to be 99th percentile height to have sex

• +1
Reactions: Never_Began, Deleted member 281, PenileFacialSurgery and 1 other person
lol at thinking u need to be 99th percentile height to have sex
Exactly.

This is most fucking retarded cope.

It's been a while that I haven't seen a guy under 6'3" with a girlfriend. Clearly being 6'0" is totally average in my region (Be-Ne-Lux), but it's practically invisible to women if you have an average face. Most of the guys who get a girlfriend nowadays are 6'3", not necessarily Chads but looksmaxxed high-tier normies at least.

Back in 2015 it was more common to see a guy like me, 6'0" with an average face, walking around hand in hand with a girl. Even manlet by current standards would do fine at the time.

Unfortunately I think 6'3" would be a must in the coming years, unless your face is unmoggable. I'm not sure what I would get after all my looksmaxing procedures. I might be good enough for the standards today, but remember the bar keeps going higher.
6-3 is not sustainable for chicks - it’s only 1 percent male population . Plus not all will have face . I think face is more important . If you face max and are 6 feet tall , you can get Becky . Def not a Stacie but Becky is doable .