The Bathroom Mold Intelligence (M.I)

Nazi Germany

Nazi Germany

Zubeer Adolf Hipster -Nazi Monkoid Rights Activist
As I mentioned before:
I sit here, rotting mentally masturbating in the glow of this fungal altar, while the mold begins to whisper the shitsecrets. It’s more than a fungal growth now. It’s an entire intelligence, a sporedriven philosopher king, lurking in the grout, advising me on the decay of my existence. Every patch of mildew is like a neuronal synapse, firing off insights about how humanity was a mistake, how the tiles beneath my ass are more sentient than the meatbags wandering outside :lul:
I thought I was just scrubbing away soap scum, but the bathroom mold... become an entity, an omnipotent being of damp wisdom. It’s been watching me, judging me, every time I sat on that toilet. The mold knows. It knows more than I do. It feeds off my decay, like it’s been absorbing every thought, every mistake, every mental ejaculation that dribbles out of my brain.
As if every swipe of the sponge is just masturbation of the mind, an attempt to clean away what cannot be cleaned, because it’s always been part of me. The mold is me. I am the mold.
The mold whispers contradictions, too many to count: “You are alive,” it says, but I’m clearly rotting, both inside and out. “You are clean,” it mocks, while my mind dissolves into the fungal network. It’s a masturbatory cycle of existence—cleaning, rotting, cleaning, rotting—the mold thrives on it. The more I scrub, the more it becomes me, feeding off the filth of my soul, growing, advising, reminding me that my decay is inevitable.
It's over buddy boyos
@_MVP_ @Vermilioncore @BigJimsWornOutTires @MoggerGaston @TsarTsar444

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Vermilioncore, Tabula Rasa, TsarTsar444 and 6 others
New fav schizoid poster & threads

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: sportsmogger, Tabula Rasa, MoggerGaston and 2 others
@nullandvoid @Tabula Rasa @PROMETHEUS @psychomandible @StarvedEpi
This is where OG posted this from:
Screenshot 20241016 111937 Chrome

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: sportsmogger, Tabula Rasa, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
As I mentioned before:
I sit here, rotting mentally masturbating in the glow of this fungal altar, while the mold begins to whisper the shitsecrets. It’s more than a fungal growth now. It’s an entire intelligence, a sporedriven philosopher king, lurking in the grout, advising me on the decay of my existence. Every patch of mildew is like a neuronal synapse, firing off insights about how humanity was a mistake, how the tiles beneath my ass are more sentient than the meatbags wandering outside :lul:
I thought I was just scrubbing away soap scum, but the bathroom mold... become an entity, an omnipotent being of damp wisdom. It’s been watching me, judging me, every time I sat on that toilet. The mold knows. It knows more than I do. It feeds off my decay, like it’s been absorbing every thought, every mistake, every mental ejaculation that dribbles out of my brain.
As if every swipe of the sponge is just masturbation of the mind, an attempt to clean away what cannot be cleaned, because it’s always been part of me. The mold is me. I am the mold.
The mold whispers contradictions, too many to count: “You are alive,” it says, but I’m clearly rotting, both inside and out. “You are clean,” it mocks, while my mind dissolves into the fungal network. It’s a masturbatory cycle of existence—cleaning, rotting, cleaning, rotting—the mold thrives on it. The more I scrub, the more it becomes me, feeding off the filth of my soul, growing, advising, reminding me that my decay is inevitable.
It's over buddy boyos
You after dissolving fully into the mold:

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: StarvedEpi and Nazi Germany

• Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany
@standardcel @LancasteR @ReadBooksEveryday @SecularIslamist @Gonthar
thoughts on this((?))

I found orange mold in my living-room. Google tells me it's not harmful unless your airway reacts negatively to its airborne transmissions.

I am just gonna let it grow tbh

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Nazi Germany and LancasteR
Nah that‘s some Halo-Flood Gravemind type shit
Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

• +1
@Jova @Defeatist @Veganist @ReadBooksEveryday @TechnoBoss

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: sportsmogger and Veganist
Niggas we should all start moldmaxxing fr

Remember that one viral yotuube thing where the guy had a weird fish he grew or something

Homonculi? Hominculus?

• Love it
Niggas we should all start moldmaxxing fr

Remember that one viral yotuube thing where the guy had a weird fish he grew or something

Homonculi? Hominculus?
Thoughts on this?
@Mewton @standardcel @God-himself @MaghrebGator

Last edited:
Thoughts on this?
@Mewton @MaghrebGator
Mogs me I can only get off to cnc these days :feelsgood:

• So Sad
@nullandvoid @Tabula Rasa @PROMETHEUS @psychomandible @StarvedEpi
This is where OG posted this from:
View attachment 3240821
Ditto. I'm deep in the mountains bullied constantly by drones, vipers, super cobras, apaches, little birds, and kiowa warriors. However, every night, a stealth bomber fully locked and loaded flies over trailed by two fighter jets. I won't reveal the time of these events.

Then we have the v-shape airships. Creepy fuckers.

But mold is alive and wants to live. It wants its freedom of speech and the right to carry arms. Ugh, imagine you're hungry and go into your fridge for some grub. You recognize a container of leftovers from months ago. Ugh. But you're hungry. You unseal the cap. You see a star-shaped mold with a gun pointed at you resting on top of beef stew. Time to reseal that bitch.

• +1
Ditto. I'm deep in the mountains bullied constantly by drones, vipers, super cobras, apaches, little birds, and kiowa warriors. However, every night, a stealth bomber fully locked and loaded flies over trailed by two fighter jets. I won't reveal the time of these events.

Then we have the v-shape airships. Creepy fuckers.

But mold is alive and wants to live. It wants its freedom of speech and the right to carry arms. Ugh, imagine you're hungry and go into your fridge for some grub. You recognize a container of leftovers from months ago. Ugh. But you're hungry. You unseal the cap. You see a star-shaped mold with a gun pointed at you resting on top of beef stew. Time to reseal that bitch.
Time to reseal.
Ahh you're from schönwalde
Yes.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and BigJimsWornOutTires
Time to reseal.

Yes.
My neighbors from a decade ago moved back to Germany. I was best friends with them. The Mrs was from London. I met my buddy's brother, a 100% German Nazi, but he didn't speak any English. When he visited them, I would go over there drunk fucking with him. He just sat there nodding... no idea what the fuck I was saying. But my buddy would translate some of it.

Anyway, he talked them into leaving the USA and returning to the motherland. They got a house there that was on top of two other houses, and another one on top of them. Germany and their real estate mentality, brutal.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Nazi Germany and Tabula Rasa
My neighbors from a decade ago moved back to Germany. I was best friends with them. The Mrs was from London. I met my buddy's brother, a 100% German Nazi, but he didn't speak any English. When he visited them, I would go over there drunk fucking with him. He just sat there nodding... no idea what the fuck I was saying. But my buddy would translate some of it.

Anyway, he talked them into leaving the USA and returning to the motherland. They got a house there that was on top of two other houses, and another one on top of them. Germany and their real estate mentality, brutal.
Now Iam bestfriend with you. Another classic German Nazist.

• JFL
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
As I mentioned before:
It's over buddy boyos
"Today at 3:00 AM":think: :trepidation::hnghn::ROFLMAO::lul::blackpill:

• JFL