The Beach Body is the body you want. Chest + Delts + Traps + Lats

MakinItHappen

MakinItHappen

Carpet bomb India

As you can see, he doesn't even have the greatest shoulder to hip ratio, but still makes it work.

Agreed @andy9432 ?

Does this guy not look like he can fuck? Women are immediately wet. No arousing her with foreplay or talking needed.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
  • +1
Reactions: MakinItHappen
i agree, but normies focus too much on the isolations. compounds will do the job if progressing adequately

Isolations lol. With their tricep pull-downs all day long. Fucking gym-nerds.

• +1
Reactions: andy9432
too much

• JFL
Reactions: MakinItHappen
According to? Oh according to you seeing topless pictures of Chico too much. FaggotMax.Org.
it is too much lol, a foid in her 20s will choose this over that gymcel any day
Franciscolove9

height+frame is law

• +1
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
it is too much lol, a foid in her 20s will choose this over that gymcel any day
View attachment 2588107
height+frame is law

You're actually wrong.

Studies have confirmed this. I think @Kingkellz did a thread on this back in 2021.

The more attractive a woman is, meaning the hotter she is, we're talking Stacey lites and Staceys (So 7s and above), the more she wants the man to possess greater signs of sexual dimorphism and that doesn't only come in the form of height.

The thread is in the Best Of The Best section. It was a BBC study. Some OG members will remember it.

• +1
Reactions: Kingkellz, kanderior and kebab
He looks likes he trains biceps as well as abs. So then its chest, delts, traps, lats, biceps and core, which is....... gymmaxxing in general lmao.

• +1
Reactions: zainab and MakinItHappen
He looks likes he trains biceps as well as abs. So then its chest, delts, traps, lats, biceps and core, which is....... gymmaxxing in general lmao.

Yeah and he is or was a sensible body fat percentage. Prob 12-13.

Check the Chad at 55 LMAO (Just searched)

55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Chad aged WAY better than Brad Pitt.

Yeah and he is or was a sensible body fat percentage. Prob 12-13.

Check the Chad at 55 LMAO (Just searched)

55!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 2588117

View attachment 2588118

This Chad aged WAY better than Brad Pitt.

And my man's 56 in January bruv!!!!

Here is him back in 1997, over 26 years ago. With his bird at the time..

The only difference is a little collagen LMAO

Dude genetic mogs Chico BY A MILE.

i want big dick muscle

what a mogger

Nvm looks more his mid 50s age here taken in October.

Still insane though. Check his hairline LMAO

He def is on a lot of anti-ageing supps and shit.

Still good. my grandpa died in his mid 50s so

Yeah man. Genetics matter, but so does environment. No doubt. Epigenetics bruv.

• +1
Reactions: Samsepioler
The more attractive a woman is, meaning the hotter she is, we're talking Stacey lites and Staceys (So 7s and above), the more she wants the man to possess greater signs of sexual dimorphism and that doesn't only come in the form of height.
The taller you are = bigger frame and more muscle on said frame by default which are indicators of sexual dimorphism. So height and frame is law in terms of physique. A shorter guy will not only have to play catch up to get the same amount of muscle but also pray he can put on more to surpass a taller guy not mentioning his frame will always be worse.

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm
The taller you are = bigger frame and more muscle on said frame by default which are indicators of sexual dimorphism. So height and frame is law in terms of physique. A shorter guy will not only have to play catch up to get the same amount of muscle but also pray he can put on more to surpass a taller guy not mentioning his frame will always be worse.

Never denied it was law.

Again another Zoomer not showing critical thinking skills.

I was saying chico had sexual dimorphism in terms of height and frame but he lacked other signals of sexual dimorphism as well.

For one his cheekbones are wider than his jaw. Meaning his zygomatic width is greater than is bigonial width and for two he lacks facial definition and a thick neck.

He lacks in too many other fundamental areas of male sexual dimorphism and is too much of a pretty boy.

Are there some Staceys that would go for his look? Sure. But most would say he is too feminine for me and I want someone more masculine and rugged.

Staceys like more masculine Chads and people on here deny it because they have overdosed on tiktok or seeing pretty boys do well on omegele which is packed with beckys under 18