Tumblr ozzhin05vo1qajhjjo1 540

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18528, Xangsane, AscendingHero and 3 others
op
images

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 18528, EverythingMattersCel and 15 others
I want to go to the beach with you

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Enfant terrible, Deprived and Deleted
On the kindergarten it's badg > the kids

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, fjor2096, R@m@ and 2 others
One looks like a god, the other looks neotenous af cause of his big ass skull. But "muh big skull"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
what about now

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Xangsane, Deleted member 6128 and 5 others
2nd here, mogs all the others

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
How tall is Trevor?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
the 3 psl skinny guy who sells coconut chocolates in the beach mogs

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted
no hey on the beach

Water. As a gymcelled bbc brute, I agree. The attention I get at the pool and beach is insane. I recently went on a vacation and the attention I got made me feel like a demi-god. A woman and her daughter approached me to tell me that I have a really nice body. At the beach and pool side, body > height. Women express pure lust when they see me shirtless.

@tyronelite @AscendingHero @forevergymcelling @Kingkellz

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: bwrauycnee, AscendingHero, tyronelite and 4 others
Water. As a gymcelled bbc brute, I agree. The attention I get at the pool and beach is insane. I recently went on a vacation and the attention I got made me feel like a demi-god. A woman and her daughter approached me to tell me that I have a really nice body. At the beach and pool side, body > height. Women express pure lust when they see me shirtless.

fuarrkk ideal traveling to foreign beaches living off new stacies every week being a gymcelled chad

• +1
Reactions: fogdart

What’s your height and psl?

Tales

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: stevielake and fogdart
Body > Height
> Is Nearly 6 ft.

If you were 5'5 I would've taken you much more seriously.
Body > height at the pool side or beach, where men are shirtless. In every other social context where men are dressed up height wins. I went to the club last night and was height mogged into oblivion even though I'm a natty gymcel.