The beginning of my journey

sokrome

sokrome

Iron
Heyo just started working and made my mind to begin my journey with looksmaxxing, obviously first of all I want to see where I am at rn.
Also would be great if you guys had some recomendations for softmaxxing according to my flaws(rn started micronutrientmaxxing/leanmaxxing/dutasteride for hairloss(big forehead CANT afford to lose any ground on temples))

photos are not anglemaxxed, no sucking in cheeks. plain n simple

-Hope you all ascend

Attachments

• 20240625_101447.jpg
    20240625_101447.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 20240625_101358.jpg
    20240625_101358.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: N1666
Hard to tell personally but I think your low-mid mtn
Big thing would be to dye your eyebrows a dark colour maybe your hair darker too

Hard to tell personally but I think your low-mid mtn
Big thing would be to dye your eyebrows a dark colour maybe your hair
Yeah that is one of the softmaxxes ill try to do soon, thinking a shade darker than hair on eyebrows. But dyeing my hair darker is still kinda daunting, ill see tho

Heyo just started working and made my mind to begin my journey with looksmaxxing, obviously first of all I want to see where I am at rn.
Also would be great if you guys had some recomendations for softmaxxing according to my flaws(rn started micronutrientmaxxing/leanmaxxing/dutasteride for hairloss(big forehead CANT afford to lose any ground on temples))

photos are not anglemaxxed, no sucking in cheeks. plain n simple

-Hope you all ascend
Get thicker brows and dye them. Also shave the mustache. Use tinted sunscreen to help with skin texture

• +1
Reactions: sokrome
maybe grow out your hair to cover your big ass forehead

• JFL
Get thicker brows and dye them. Also shave the mustache. Use tinted sunscreen to help with skin texture
I am mostly always clean shaven so thats cool. What about the tinted sunscreen tho ? Sunscreen for less skin dmg i understand but with tinted u mean getting darker skin color might be lifefuel for me?

I am mostly always clean shaven so thats cool. What about the tinted sunscreen tho ? Sunscreen for less skin dmg i understand but with tinted u mean getting darker skin color might be lifefuel for me?
Not really the darker tins but something to even out your skin tone. It'll make you look younger. Alternatively you could spend a bunch of money on skin care.

• +1
Brows mate. You look like you’re balding from the front so maybe get a fringe. How old are yah?

• +1
Mtn with nice potential. You have a good masculine base so your appeal is higher. Like other said, having something other than nonexistent eyebrows would be a good place to start. And get leaner face to show off your bones

• +1
Also OP I think you’d really suit tattoos

Brows mate. You look like you’re balding from the front so maybe get a fringe. How old are yah?
You see i just really began kind of balding on my temples, and a ton of diffusion on the top. Sides grow like 1.5x the speed of the top and stuff. But the main thing is that my forehead is MASSIVE. I used to always cover it with curlish hair but rn when im losing ground its just going low low thats why i started dutasteride, which should fix that and stop it in its tracks, after a while ill be able to get a fringe ideallyy
Im 20

Mtn with nice potential. You have a good masculine base so your appeal is higher. Like other said, having something other than nonexistent eyebrows would be a good place to start. And get leaner face to show off your bones
HYaha yeah seeing that the main thing is eyebrows, thats my next stop i guess. Will tint them first like my hair color and ill see later if going darker might be good, it will be a shock tho to my friends n family lmao. But whatever it takes. Leanmaxxing also on the way but its a process, rn at like 18% ish bodyfat will tryt to get to 10% atleast (or till my sleep degrades too much)

HYaha yeah seeing that the main thing is eyebrows, thats my next stop i guess. Will tint them first like my hair color and ill see later if going darker might be good, it will be a shock tho to my friends n family lmao. But whatever it takes. Leanmaxxing also on the way but its a process, rn at like 18% ish bodyfat will tryt to get to 10% atleast (or till my sleep degrades too much)
Don’t just lose weight/fat, get some good muscle if you don’t have it already

Don’t just lose weight/fat, get some good muscle if you don’t have it already
Yeah ill do it the slow and steady way, no starving here haha.

Never looked into that tbh, what makes you think id suit em ? And got any recomendations ?
that's retarded, don't do that

• +1
You look good bro, growing out your hair and working on your eyebrows will ascend you hard

• +1
you have a good base, right now you are a MTN (average).

Getting lean will be the majority of your journey, but there are things you can improve on:

Eyebrows - grow with minoxidil and dye them
Eyelashes - Latisse/Careprost to grow them and then tint
Hair - You would probably suit a darker colour which you can dye
Colouring/Undertones - Lycopene and beta carotene for the red glow.

• +1
You look good bro, growing out your hair and working on your eyebrows will ascend you hard
hahathanks lets get it bro, bought eye dye light brown gotta first do ear test to see if ther is no immune reaction gl bro

• +1
Reactions: ey88
you have a good base, right now you are a MTN (average).

Getting lean will be the majority of your journey, but there are things you can improve on:

Eyebrows - grow with minoxidil and dye them
Eyelashes - Latisse/Careprost to grow them and then tint
Hair - You would probably suit a darker colour which you can dye
Colouring/Undertones - Lycopene and beta carotene for the red glow.
aight thanks, ye getting lean prolly is the best buck for buck but hard asff. Trying my best tho
Will do some research on the colouring and undertones for sure

Thanks big dawg

• +1
Reactions: N1666