The benefits of LL at almost tall height (6-6'1" range)

Octavian_Augustus

Octavian_Augustus

L'État, c'est moi
A lot of you think LL at 6'1" sounds stupid and pointless. Here's why you are wrong

At 6'1" In the US (example country) you will be height mogged by 1 out of 10 guys (roughly)

Screen Shot 2023 05 03 at 92709 PM

At 6'5" you will be height mogged by less than 1 out of 100 guys:

Screen Shot 2023 05 03 at 92723 PM

That means that at 6'1" you get height mogged over 10x more often than someone who is 6'5" (even 6'4" which is 98.9 percentile)

Imagine if you reduced your daily cortisol spikes by fucking 10x. Imagine how impactful that would be to your quality of life.

The inches between 6'1" and 6'5" are so valuable and make such a huge difference to your life given the density of men who are in that height bracket (1 extra inch means a lot more height mogging, after 6'5" it doesn't)

Not to mention 6'4" SMV is exponentially more powerful than a 6'0" SMV.

3x6esre9rzl81.jpg

Eq-tlZyXIAEKPpP.png:large

At 6'-6'1" you're almost in the club, but not quite there yet.....

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: exo, sub6manletnozygos, Deleted member 26678 and 9 others
A lot of you think LL at 6'1" sounds stupid and pointless. Here's why you are wrong

At 6'1" In the US (example country) you will be height mogged by 1 out of 10 guys (roughly)

View attachment 2182453

View attachment 2182454

That means that at 6'1" you get height mogged over 10x more often than someone who is 6'5" (even 6'4" which is 98.9 percentile)

Imagine if you reduced your daily cortisol spikes by fucking 10x. Imagine impactful that would be to your quality of life.

The inches between 6'1" and 6'5" are so valuable and make such a huge difference to your life given the density of men who are in that height bracket (1 extra inch means a lot more height mogging, after 6'5" it doesn't)

3x6esre9rzl81.jpg

At 6'-6'1" you're almost in the club, but not quite there yet...
i will get 1 foot ll

• Woah
Reactions: Octavian_Augustus
To all the guys who are 6'-6'1 reading this
Don't get LL nothing will change at 6'5 if you have a shit face and when your are already kinda tall your physique and face matters the most .
At 6'5 you can't even have a good physique and it's common sense not to get LL at 6'1 but some retarded blackpill theories will go too much out of reality .

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goatedjordan23, aspiringexcel, Danish_Retard and 20 others
Don't get LL nothing will change at 6'5 if you have a shit face and when your are already kinda tall your physique and face matters the most .
At 6'5 you can't even have a good physique and it's common sense not to get LL at 6'1 but some retarded blackpill theories will go too much out of reality .
Yes I am not denying that face is king. You need a good face and that should be the priority for most guys. Once you have that though, boosting your height will also skyrocket your SMV and lower cortisol spikes.

6'5" is a bit of an upper limit. 6'3" seems like a very good target height.

Last edited:
I think the problem is at 6’1 you have actual problems making you incel. (Otherwise you wouldn’t be incel) so why avoid fixing those?

• Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940
I think the problem is at 6’1 you have actual problems making you incel. (Otherwise you wouldn’t be incel) so why avoid fixing those?
This post is about mogging mostly (which for me is as important as getting laid), that's why I mentioned dating advantages as a secondary consideration.

I agree if your face has flaws you should fix that first. I'm just saying don't discount what an LL can do for you at 6'0"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
Health trade-off/risk is too significant, even average height people shouldn't do LL if we're being serious

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: incel194012940, Squirtoutmabooty, looksseg and 1 other person
This post is about mogging mostly (which for me is as important as getting laid), that's why I mentioned dating advantages as a secondary consideration.

I agree if your face has flaws you should fix that first. I'm just saying don't discount what an LL can do for you at 6'0"
Alright, I agree. I didn’t actually read your post. But yeah LL is useful at any normal height pretty much, ironically maybe even more useful if you are extremely tall than if you are extremely short.

Health trade-off/risk is too significant, even average height people shouldn't do LL if we're being serious
LL is getting better. It's not what it used to be. Give it 5-10 more years.

All surgeries started off dangerous and risky even rhinoplasty. Innovation leads to better outcomes.

If you go with Paley then I wouldn’t be concerned about that. But then it’s really fucking expensive.

If you go with Paley then I wouldn’t be concerned about that. But then it’s really fucking expensive.
Recovery would still be arduous plus if people find out you'll be shunned from society. If you do it as a tall guy they'll also think you're mentally ill

• +1
Reactions: looksseg and Deleted member 1901
LL is getting better. It's not what it used to be. Give it 5-10 more years.

All surgeries started off dangerous and risky even rhinoplasty. Innovation leads to better outcomes.
Maybe. I would agree with you if we get to that point then, until recovery takes less than 6mths tho I think it should be considered for those who really need it ie below avg height

Dumb ass fatso if youre tall and get LL the boost is bigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, incel194012940, gribsufer1 and 4 others
HAHAHAHAH... keep ppl recomennding LL at fucking 6'1 HAHAH YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED STFU

I have something more to say you... if you can't slay at 6'1 its because you are 1) ugly facially 2) non-nt/aspie 3) low inhib 4) high standards

not because of you height you fucking retard monkey brainfried tiktok lowspan blackpilled brainwashed incel

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: sub6manletnozygos, 5.5psl, incel194012940 and 1 other person
HAHAHAHAH... keep ppl recomennding LL at fucking 6'1 HAHAH YOU ARE SO FUCKING RETARDED STFU

I have something more to say you... if you can't slay at 6'1 its because you are 1) ugly facially 2) non-nt/aspie 3) low inhib 4) high standards

not because of you height you fucking retard monkey brainfried tiktok lowspan blackpilled brainwashed incel
Why do people project their inceldom onto others. "If you can't slay at xyz" It's not about slaying it's about mogging.

Shut up you 5'9 nigger .
I will never be 5'9 you fat fuck. Now continue slaving getting fat for years trying to play catch up

I will never be 5'9 you fat fuck. Now continue slaving getting fat for years trying to play catch up
Just 2 years
Remember this date , I will post my physique after 2 years on this same date we both will compare who mogs .

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28758, makeme183 and Blackgymmax
Why do people project their inceldom onto others. "If you can't slay at xyz" It's not about slaying it's about mogging.
You are actually brainwashed holy shit.. imagine thinking mogging is something to be proud of .... it's all about bringing off-spring to this world, if you die nobody is gonna know how many slays you have had, nobody is gonna remember how much you mogged, your memories will be lost in a void and the only thing left here is gonna be your child

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and Xerryx
Just 2 years
Remember this date , I will post my physique after 2 years on this same date we both will compare who mogs .
Dude in 2 years im gonna he 5.5+psl and lightskin with the same physique. You will never reach me lmao

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Fundz, incel194012940 and 5.5psl
Dude in 2 years im gonna he 5.5+psl and lightskin with the same physique. You will never reach me lmao
The thing which you are trying to achieve I was born with it you abomination

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: MaxillaMaxing, Deleted member 23218, Blackgymmax and 1 other person
Not reading but every inch matters

• JFL
The thing which you are trying to achieve I was born with it you abomination
You arent 5.5psl you idiot. If you were you wouldnt be roiding. Youre probably 3-4psl + curry

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl

View attachment 2182453

View attachment 2182454

Imagine if you reduced your daily cortisol spikes by fucking 10x. Imagine how impactful that would be to your quality of life.

3x6esre9rzl81.jpg

u should think about making a silence vote, for the good of other ppl

u should think about making a silence vote, for the good of other ppl
Geniuses are often thought to be crazy at first but their ideas are recognized in time.

Last edited:
You arent 5.5psl you idiot. If you were you wouldnt be roiding. Youre probably 3-4psl + curry
Im around 4-4.5 psl
And in talking about skin colour part which you consider as everything.
Anyways see you after 2 years when I brutally mog you

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
Im around 4-4.5 psl
And in talking about skin colour part which you consider as everything.
Anyways see you after 2 years when I brutally mog you
Lol 4.5 psl gymcel arab wont touch 5.5+ psl gymmaxxed lightskin. But keep thinking gymcel lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: 5.5psl
Lol 4.5 psl gymcel arab wont touch 5.5+ psl gymmaxxed lightskin. But keep thinking gymcel lmfao.
I can surgerymax too you nigger
And a 5 psl 6'4 white gymmaxed will anyday mog 5.5 psl 5'9 gymmaxed nigger .

geomaxxing as a 6'1 is safer, cheaper and will provide better results.

I can surgerymax too you nigger
And a 5 psl 6'4 white gymmaxed will anyday mog 5.5 psl 5'9 gymmaxed nigger .
Im 5'11 you rat lmao.
Well keep thinking your gymcelling in 2 years can beat 5.5+psl lightskins haha, brown

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 28414 and 5.5psl
Im 5'11 you rat lmao.
Well keep thinking your gymcelling in 2 years can beat 5.5+psl lightskins haha, brown
Let's see after 2 years .

• JFL
Reactions: Blackgymmax
geomaxxing as a 6'1 is safer, cheaper and will provide better results.
Geomaxing is akin to tapping out or giving up. The mog is so bad that you have to re-localize to a slum. No way Jose.

21248b50226f6ac45d81945bc5186ee3.jpg

• +1
Geomaxing is akin to tapping out or giving up. The mog is so bad that you have to re-localize to a slum. No way Jose.
That's such an abused dog mentality jfl, it's like "i won't quit my shit job because i never give up, i'll have the last laugh", you'll keep wasting your money, time and mentality tryharding against chads in a first world country instead of going after a better cost-benefit(stacy from thirdworld)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: horizontallytall and 5.5psl
That's such a abused dog mentality jfl, it's like "i won't quit my shit job because i never give up, i'll have the last laugh", you'll keep wasting your money, time and mentality tryharding against chads in first world country instead of going after a better cost-benefit(stacy from thirdworld)

how-you-can-help_report-animal-cruelty_main-image_0.jpg

I will have the last laugh.

• JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall and ;-;
LL at 6'1
Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

The state of the people in this forum. The sheer amount of body dysmorphia. The detachment from the real world. I cant comprehend what goes through the mind of some of you lot

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Octavian_Augustus

View attachment 2182453

View attachment 2182454

3x6esre9rzl81.jpg

Being 1 inch taller than someone isnt heightmogging. Heightmogging really starts at 3 inches. 2 inches isnt noticeable in motion. Ergo, 6'4 guys almost never get heightmogged on their daily lives

Last edited:

View attachment 2182453

View attachment 2182454

3x6esre9rzl81.jpg

Yes, just break your legs in half and never be able to run properly again or play sports at 100% when you are already taller than 90% of men

Alright, I agree. I didn’t actually read your post. But yeah LL is useful at any normal height pretty much, ironically maybe even more useful if you are extremely tall than if you are extremely short.
it’s really not necessary for a 6’5 guy to get LL to 6’8 that’s js too much at that point

View attachment 2182453

View attachment 2182454

3x6esre9rzl81.jpg

youre so fucking austistic lol

Finally a new user with some sanity and real life experience

isnt the best part about being over 6 foot not thinking about height??? There will always be someone taller than you you silly cunt, sometimes I think sub 6' NT is better than 6'+ and still neurotic about height. Only thing that matters is being taller than the average height of females in your country.

I don’t know if I could feel like a mogger after having had LL knowing that my athletic ability is permanently reduced and the bones in my legs are fragile.

Height mog is brutal but in the end I’m still the one walking around an incel at 6’2” while all the 5’8” broccoli headed teenagers have a JB on their arm. That is a far more brutal mog.

isnt the best part about being over 6 foot not thinking about height??? There will always be someone taller than you you silly cunt, sometimes I think sub 6' NT is better than 6'+ and still neurotic about height. Only thing that matters is being taller than the average height of females in your country.

It’s actually terrible because your height halo only lasts as long as until the foid you’re with sees a taller guy. Even when I fraud to 6’5” with boot lifts this is almost guaranteed to happen eventually over the course of being outside.