The best book on pick up there is

darkness97

darkness97

Mistral
the game by neil strauss. it is pretty much the genesis of everything here. amog, oneitis, all of those terms are pua terms originated from this book. i thought it was bullshit until i started reading it and he references a lot of important details that I do intuitively. a lot of people who get girls do the things that the writer mentions. approaching a girl from an angle and not behind, balancing anxiety, dressing well, demonstrating status. it's interesting to see how things like status have evolved and lost its original meaning from sites like this.

if you want to learn pick up or even are just curious about where all of 'this' has started this is the book to read. it made me realize the reason why i failed in the past with some whimin. not even just for women, you can expand your social circle with a book like this.

chek it out.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar and noobs
Neil Strauss that balding incel ? I’ll check out the book. I remember seeing it in Barnes n noble a long time ago.

• +1
Reactions: darkness97
Neil Strauss that balding incel ? I’ll check out the book. I remember seeing it in Barnes n noble a long time ago.
legit, he is bald at this point now. i remember in the book the pua artist he was under told him to shave his head.

legit guide

ima get the book soon

legit guide
It's not a guide, just an inside view of the life of pick-up artists, there's actually not much info in there that you could use in real life to pick up girls. A lot of stuff also seems to be made up and exaggerated.
After this book appeared and PUA became mainstream, a ton of books, guides and seminars popped up everywhere, with dubious information and ridiculous claims, until PUA became mostly a joke, it's almost impossible now to distinguish legit PUA information from fake one.
All PUA tutorials, guides and books before "The Game", so basically anything before 2005, is of much higher quality with stuff that can actually work.

I just finished watching an RR video of him trashing this book now this thread pops up, they are watching me.