the best browser is google chrome, im using since 2010 or so

_MVP_

_MVP_

Ich möchte mein Führungsanspruch untermauern
Internet explorer is the cuck
Chrome da bull:dafuckfeels:

I use Cachy browser, fork of librewolf

I use Cachy browser, fork of librewolf
Using a very obscure and unaudited fork of a somewhat obscure and unaudited fork isn't the best idea.

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l and n9wiff
Using a very obscure, unaudited fork of a somewhat obscure, unaudited fork isn't the best idea.
This is on my main VM

Baremetal that I rarely use for serious stuff like some gaming and banking/comms I use firefox.

+librewolf isn't obscure at all and the cachy version is shipped with the decently well-known distro and has patches from teh bare librewolf counterpart. To my knowledge it isn't just a reskin.

I only use my Laptop for ordering supps, games and talking to my friends

Librewolf is not "very obscure" I would say

• Hmm...
Reactions: Kreatophagia
librewolf isn't obscure at all and the cachy version is shipped with the decently well-known distro and has patches from teh bare librewolf counterpart. To my knowledge it isn't just a reskin.
LibreWolf is definitely obscure in comparison to Firefox and other major browsers. Using an unaudited, very obscure fork (Cachy) of an unaudited, somewhat obscure fork (LibreWolf) of Firefox (a project with over 21M lines of code) is stupid because you have to trust more parties. Why not just use Firefox with a custom user.js instead?
Librewolf is not "very obscure" I would say
I said Cachy is very obscure and LibreWolf is somewhat obscure.

• +1
Reactions: n9wiff
chrome is the best for normie activites

Firefox is better

Everyone uses chrome nigga