The best copers

D

Deleted member 81007

Bronze

These kind of guys are like "I don't let my disability define me. If they could give me my legs back, I'd refuse, I'm very happy with how I am."

• JFL
Reactions: glizzygnasher68, iblamechico, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Realistically what are they supposed to do? Just give up? Don't do anything?
At least they are doing something and doing sport.
What's wrong with that?

• +1
Reactions: greywind, LancasteR, maarda and 4 others
I want to beat them to death ,then throw them down a slope to see how their lifeless body will tumble

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
What's wrong with that?
Rotting using the government disability check

What's wrong with that?
Nothing wrong with that, I think they need a certain level of delusion to be happy which is okay

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
Nothing wrong with that, I think they need a certain level of delusion to be happy which is okay
No one with a disability is coping that it's a good thing for them, but some people don't let it stop them from doing shit which is fine.
How is that delusional?

No one with a disability is coping that it's a good thing for them, but some people don't let it stop them from doing shit which is fine.
How is that delusional?
"I don't think of my disability, and I don't particularly care for people to define as a disabled person. I can do things, but I do them differently than other people," Simpson said.

Just saying that shit is cope. Like regardless of what she defines herself as, she will always be defined by others as disabled.

"noooo, you can't use gene editing to cure dwarfism b-b-because that would make it seem like a bad thing, dwarfism is my superpowerrr"

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 81007
What's wrong with that?
This site thinks any life below thst of a tall young white rich chad is inherently worthless

• +1
Reactions: maarda
"I don't think of my disability, and I don't particularly care for people to define as a disabled person. I can do things, but I do them differently than other people," Simpson said.

Just saying that shit is cope. Like regardless of what she defines herself as, she will always be defined by others as disabled.
good for her, what's your point?
she climbed a mountains for what i read, which is good for someone with cerebral palsy.
how is it cope saying that she conquers stereotype? it is pretty impressive with someone with cerebral palsy to be able to climb the rocky mountains.

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
good for her, what's your point?
she climbed a mountains for what i read, which is good for someone with cerebral palsy.
how is it cope saying that she conquers stereotype? it is pretty impressive with someone with cerebral palsy to be able to climb the rocky mountains.
I don't think you get my point. The uncomfortable truth is that they will always be seen as less valuable by society. It's an innate human instinct to leave the lower performing humans behind as catering for them is too much of a burden. We use to live in small communities and is how we evolved. What we do now is override our natural instinct as we understand that they didn't choose their parents/condition. We try our best to ensure the disadvantaged are happy

I don't think you get my point. The uncomfortable truth is that they will always be seen as less valuable by society. It's an innate human instinct to leave the lower performing humans behind as catering for them is too much of a burden. We use to live in small communities and is how we evolved. What we do now is override our natural instinct as we understand that they didn't choose their parents/condition. We try our best to ensure the disadvantaged are happy
no shit, so what.
Society probably doesn't think someone with cerebral palsy can do that yet she did, nothing wrong with her saying she goes agaisn't what people think of her.