The Best Diplomas For UScels

Marsiere214

Marsiere214

anointed πŸ•Ž (Lecnilatir)
first of all if u don't think about going to college then ur absolutely wasting ur time as it is outright impossible to get a good paying job and the current jobs that do pay well will soon require degrees.
they are not in order.
Dental Hygenist (Assosciates)
. The median annual wage for dental hygienists was $87,530 in May 2023. You can also own your own practice.
Nurse (assosciates - bsn)
Registered nurses (RN). $89,010 ;
my degree is only a year long and a bsn at my nursing school is 2 years.

Radiography tech (assosciates- bs)
Radiology techs earn a median salary of $61900,
i would suggest that u specialize in MRI
MRI Technologist is $108,073 per year

Cardiac Sonography (assosciates)
Cardiac Sonographers make an average of $125066

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BecomingHuman and shizuku11111
doesn't being a dentist pay like 400 k a year in the us

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead and User28823
dentist is in fact a great job

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and shizuku11111
What about computer science ?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
this is not the same
dental hygenists are different from dentists
dentists do additional schooling and i dont recommend it. This is an assosciates while dentists are doctors.
my bad then, but dentist is still in fact great job

• +1
i used to really like CS but i dont think its good for the long term due to the heavy fang investment india is getting
What about computer science ?
I really don't know about cs anymore.

in cs engineering most jobs are already occupied by oldcels who have been doing this shit for decades and who don't wanna leave even though they already have a big ass house they bought for a penny back then.

And now companies would rather dumb foids and congoids or multitask indian slaves to promote diversity.

Unless you specialize in a specific promising branch like deep learning or big data i think ur screwed

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead, BecomingHuman, icetraebald and 1 other person
I really don't know about cs anymore.

in cs engineering most jobs are already occupied by oldcels who have been doing this shit for decades and who don't wanna leave even though they already have a big ass house they bought for a penny back then.

And now companies would rather dumb foids and congoids or multitask indian slaves to promote diversity.

Unless you specialize in a specific promising branch like deep learning or big data i think ur screwed
yea i agree if you dont specialize in a field thats in demand for cs its useless

dont do some bs like ui design that can easily be replicated learn backend and use that in industry

but even then cs is oversaturated and can be outsourced to india and other countries for cheap labor

yea i agree if you dont specialize in a field thats in demand for cs its useless

dont do some bs like ui design that can easily be replicated learn backend and use that in industry

but even then cs is oversaturated and can be outsourced to india and other countries for cheap labor
it's so cancer I wish I saw that earlier I don't even like cs at all I'm forcing myself because it pays well

also JFL at ui retards theres like a thousand nerds on fiverrr who do their job for cheaper

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, poopoohead and BecomingHuman
it's so cancer I wish I saw that earlier I don't even like cs at all I'm forcing myself because it pays well

also JFL at ui retards theres like a thousand nerds on fiverrr who do their job for cheaper
yea im lowkey worried about that but cs is broad and i like data and statistics so im trying to learn skills about that at the moment. plus, im at a top uni in the us which has prestige for job applications as well, so ig that helps

plus everything nowadays is automated by ai and machine learning so not using those in projects will only hinder you

• +1
yea im lowkey worried about that but cs is broad and i like data and statistics so im trying to learn skills about that at the moment. plus, im at a top uni in the us which has prestige for job applications as well, so ig that helps

plus everything nowadays is automated by ai and machine learning so not using those in projects will only hinder you
data is based im specializing in dbms too brah

also yeah i think us uni are retarded with ai like they have a 0 tolerance policy which is stupid in france they don't care as much like not at all. It's a tool that made retards more retarded and smart people smarter. seeing it as a negative tool is just ape iq imo

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead
data is based im specializing in dbms too brah

also yeah i think us uni are retarded with ai like they have a 0 tolerance policy which is stupid in france they don't care as much like not at all. It's a tool that made retards more retarded and smart people smarter. seeing it as a negative tool is just ape iq imo
yea thats a good point idk how it works out in france but yea smth like chatgpt is a good example of that

at this point a lot of the stuff that is coming out with ai and shit is really scary. i remember i was on linkedin and there was this video of some asian dude using ai to create a drone like object to track facial movements as if its a targeted missile. plus, everyone on linkedin is bluepilled asf i remember some guy on my suggested who looked like a typical nerd was complaining about the dating market in san francisco saying that everyone is shallow and shit :LOL:

at this point, idk what is going to happen but im just going to use this knowledge to moneymaxx and funnel it into what i need

• +1
Reactions: future_
first of all if u don't think about going to college then ur absolutely wasting ur time as it is outright impossible to get a good paying job and the current jobs that do pay well will soon require degrees.
they are not in order.
Dental Hygenist (Assosciates)
. The median annual wage for dental hygienists was $87,530 in May 2023. You can also own your own practice.
Nurse (assosciates - bsn)
Registered nurses (RN). $89,010 ;
my degree is only a year long and a bsn at my nursing school is 2 years.

Radiography tech (assosciates- bs)
Radiology techs earn a median salary of $61900,
i would suggest that u specialize in MRI
MRI Technologist is $108,073 per year

Cardiac Sonography (assosciates)
Cardiac Sonographers make an average of $125066
just enjoy your money when 26 brooo

This is so retarded, you can work at 18. use the money earned, and youll have as much money as doctors until 30

Being a dentist or Chad surgeon is the only way
CS or other IT nerd shit is incel trait

just enjoy your money when 26 brooo

This is so retarded, you can work at 18. use the money earned, and youll have as much money as doctors until 30
im not talking about doctors u retard where did i say become a doctor?

Being a dentist or Chad surgeon is the only way
CS or other IT nerd shit is incel trait
being a PA Surgeon is way better than a doctor surgeon because most doctor surgeons get paid at 35 and they work crazy hours (60-89 a week). Pas only work 30 hours and get paid 150k if they work doctor hours they get paid almost the same amount. Dentistry is a financial death sentence because ur in 500k debt and u get paid around 180-230k a year unless u have ur own practice.

Users who are viewing this thread

• mrr
  • poopyballs911
  • iblameautism
  • cannotbeasked
  • WBC323
  • jordanbarrettjaw
  • eiegta
Back