The best diuretic safe and effective to take long-term (not lasix)

AverageConnoisseur

AverageConnoisseur

Iron
Hydrochlorothiazide. It mainly flushes out salt and preserves potassium, so that your muscles don't lose fullness (potassium is important for that) and don't get cramps and is safe for kidneys. Also at the doses higher than 50 mg it's stronger than lasix and works immediatelly. I took it for several weeks at the dose of 75 mgs, the water retention was severely reduced, noticed no downsides for my health. It's literally more effective and much safer. So, why do you still take lasix, that removes all the minerals from your body and damages kidney and can literally cause death, if there is Hydrochlorothiazide? On Hydrochlorothiazide you can eat tons of salt, fast food and shit and still hold no water. That's literally what we need, because salt is the main cause for bloating
Doses: 50-75 mg ED depending on your weight. 1 mg per 1 kg max dose. Can take for prolonged periods of time, but with safety in summer and if sweat a lot because can cause cramps and dehydration

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Lokki, dawooddX, bluestaxamz and 3 others
Why do doctors prescribe furosemide instead then

Why do doctors prescribe furosemide instead then
I don't know what they prescribe it for. I speak from my personal and bodybuilding practice. Even in bodybuilding lasix is too old and no one uses it now who knows the trend

• +1
Reactions: Miant Gimplants
Hydrochlorothiazide. It mainly flushes out salt and preserves potassium, so that your muscles don't lose fullness (potassium is important for that) and don't get cramps and is safe for kidneys. Also at the doses higher than 50 mg it's stronger than lasix and works immediatelly. I took it for several weeks at the dose of 75 mgs, the water retention was severely reduced, noticed no downsides for my health. It's literally more effective and much safer. So, why do you still take lasix, that removes all the minerals from your body and damages kidney and can literally cause death, if there is Hydrochlorothiazide? On Hydrochlorothiazide you can eat tons of salt, fast food and shit and still hold no water. That's literally what we need, because salt is the main cause for bloating
Doses: 50-75 mg ED depending on your weight. 1 mg per 1 kg max dose. Can take for prolonged periods of time, but with safety in summer and if sweat a lot because can cause cramps and dehydration
do u need prescription for it

Shown to significantly reduce blood pressure in combination with telmisartan as well. Good drug but more for health than aesthetics

• +1
Reactions: AverageConnoisseur