The best eye creams to improve eye area

newperson

newperson

Platinum
1) is there any eye cream that can make the eye area more hooded? (ik its unlikely)
2) is there any eye cream that give the undereyes more support? (like thicking it or lifting it up)
3) the best eye cream to remove dark circles and eye bags?

i've heard The Ordinary has some good stuff for the eyes, if you guys know any other good stuff let me know pls :)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, TopzCat1 and curryboy123
lmk if u get an answer pls

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and newperson
you’ll find some stuff for #3, usually some sort of vitamin C or hydroluric (?) acid combo. It will do some help but a lot of dark circles is from thin skin and low infraorbital rims

For #1 there’s upper eyelid fillers. I’m not convinced about eyelid pulling but it might work, it’s probably harmful though. Ice hooding is kind of meme but some people have had tiny success stories.

for #2 you’ll have to do lower lid surgeries or squinting and stretching exercises with your lids. Tightening the lower lid is the hardest thing to do period. With a year of squint and stretching exercises (use exercises designed for lower lid retraction post-surgery) you might get some effect but usually it only works on patients who are recovering from a lower lid incision, because they are fighting scar retraction. So for a normie without surgery it won’t do much

• +1
Reactions: curryboy123 and newperson