D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Best Boxers = Mike Tyson, Muhammad Ali

Best Kickboxer = Badr Hari

Best UFC Fighter = Khabib

this is no coincidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadelite, MusicMaxxingMidget and 1 other person
Atheists say otherwise. Alhumdulallah.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadelite
Inshallah

• +1
Wallahi W as per usual

• +1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
I never understood all those Arab and other brown people worshiping Khabib just coz he's Muslim.

He looks absolutely nothing like you nor has his people have anything to do with you except share the same religion.

Its almost as dumb as people in England worshiping some Brazllian football player coz he's Christian.

I'll admit Khabib is a damn good fighter and thank him for shutting up Mcgregor and his fanboys. But its his skills that I truly respect.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
Life fuel for curries, that's why I always respect them and their ottoman empire genes

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and RichardSpencel
I never understood all those Arab and other brown people worshiping Khabib just coz he's Muslim.

He looks absolutely nothing like you nor has his people have anything to do with you except share the same religion.

Its almost as dumb as people in England worshiping some Brazllian football player coz he's Christian.
I'm not for worshipping anyone, people who worship people disgust me. You acting like khabib is some aryan superhuman or something is also retarded. Sharing a culture or religion is enough to relate to someone. Most muslims aren't arabs anyway.

• +1