The best fragrances for men guide

azuzu

azuzu

Platinum
These are the only ones you need confirmed 100% no debate

1- Bvlgari Aqua pour homme
The best scent period whores love it everyone loves it. Discovered it while on an emirates airway flight they gave them to us as samples have been using it for a while. My ex used to love when I wore it
2- Arabian oud rosewood
Results may vary and just a warning you will smell like one of those filthy rich Saudi people that walk around Beverly Hills but the Persian and Arab foids love it which is why I use it. Also it lasts super long and foids will smell you from 2 blocks away
3- dolce and gabana- the one
Simple nice scent but not very strong goes away quickly but good for some lightweight shiet
IMG 0624

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and SDPmaggot
chad wears fart spray

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Nick.Harte
chad wears fart spray
Chad wears Armani or some tj max Walmart shit but we aren’t Chad’s so we have to smell good. Don’t @ me again you curryfuck

fragrances are my recent cope i bought like 5,6 in less in a year

• +1
Reactions: azuzu
No perfume for your pheromones

These are the only ones you need confirmed 100% no debate

1- Bvlgari Aqua pour homme
The best scent period whores love it everyone loves it. Discovered it while on an emirates airway flight they gave them to us as samples have been using it for a while. My ex used to love when I wore it
2- Arabian oud rosewood
Results may vary and just a warning you will smell like one of those filthy rich Saudi people that walk around Beverly Hills but the Persian and Arab foids love it which is why I use it. Also it lasts super long and foids will smell you from 2 blocks away
3- dolce and gabana- the one
Simple nice scent but not very strong goes away quickly but good for some lightweight shiet View attachment 3118171
Guess ill try 1 and 2. Never heard. Expensive?