The best guide to mewing I have come across

JTDolan

JTDolan

Iron
One of the most frustrating things about mewing is that our community is growing fast, but we still don't seem to have many good guides on mewing itself. There have been a few videos which have been useful, along with Dr. Mew's own content, but that's about it.

I've pretty learned most of what I about mewing from reading scattered forum posts.

However, this surprisingly well-sourced guide to mewing I found is pretty much exhaustive for someone who is just getting started with mewing. Some of the evidence presented even I didn't know about before.

For example:

For example, in a study conducted in 2014 published in the Korean Journal of Orthodontics, the corrective tongue posture technique was able to correct an overbite and bring the entire face forward. After a two-year relapse using retainers, the mewing technique produced lasting effects for 10 years now according to the study.​
The study concluded that: “The application of the tongue elevator resulted in intrusive dentoalveolar effects, and counterclockwise rotation of the mandible. Treatment results were maintained for six years, which indicated long-term stability. In conclusion, a tongue elevator could be an effective alternative for treatment of open-bite, not only as an active retainer, but also as a viable treatment method.”​
I would really love to see more of these kinds of studies to come out... especially ones establishing a clear link with proper tongue posture and various cosmetic/health benefits.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and Deleted member 656
Now that's a good mewing post.

Another 2018 study in the journal Radiology and Oncology found significant evidence for “tongue posture” curing anterior open bites in preschool children. The study recommends tongue posture techniques (like mewing) for early childhood development.

If you have younger siblings, any kids you know GET THEM TO MEW. You're literally saving them from inceldom.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
If you have younger siblings, any kids you know GET THEM TO MEW. You're literally saving them from inceldom.
Nah i didnt get these opportunities to learn about mewing or stop me from mouthbreathing so they suffer too !!!!!!

Alright bitch you're about to get fucking INSPECTED.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel and Extra Chromosome

Frauded results, this can't happen in under a year with just mewing, and the way he crops it its clear there are a lot of camera tricks going on. Jaw is wider possibly from reduced lens distortion or he actually remembered to chew.

@future chadlite
its WIN-SPECTED not W-INspected smh please tell me you didnt imply "Double-U Inspected" :feelsbaton:

...Don't make me start with this one...

"The Best Guide to Mewing" is probably my thread where I simply discussed what people got wrong about it and then this post and this one. Also don't forget everything I said here. This article doesn't even discuss proper swallowing fucking hell. Way less than "everything you need to know about mewing."
Now that's a good mewing post.
pffffft

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing, Nibba, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
as in not "hoe 2 mew guise"
Sure, a bit better. From my perspective it sounds like a 12 year old who just found out about jacking off and so he made a thread where he reposted and quoted an article on it in a forum dedicated to creative masturbation. Very specific analogy.

• +1
Reactions: Nibba, androidcel and Extra Chromosome
Sure, a bit better. From my perspective it sounds like a 12 year old who just found out about jacking off and so he made a thread where he reposted and quoted an article on it in a forum dedicated to creative masturbation. Very specific analogy.
:feelskek:

Nah i didnt get these opportunities to learn about mewing or stop me from mouthbreathing so they suffer too !!!!!!
Only do this to girls then, avg attractiveness of girls goes up, avg attractiveness of guys stays the same. The looksmatch for guys becomes more attractive.

Yeah I get pissed when people make skin threads and expect them to get stickied when I made a 25 minute all encompassing video on it and they make a copy and paste post from fucking Reddit jfl

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
>Evidence
>10 Year follow up