The best looking stacypreeta in my uni's bf is a mtn nigger

One Rep Max

One Rep Max

Diamond
Very dark skinned, black pheno, robust facial bones and beard, big skull 5'8" similar size to me good hair but overall very average looking. His skull size and beard is only redeeming feature. Dresses like a slob and wears flip flops to class

The girl is standout stacylite and the ideal North Indian pheno snow bunny maxed @Jason Voorhees spikes my cortisol that she's so gl tbh i think I mog the guy are there any ways to steal another guys girl?

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: boss8055, fentanyl, Jason Voorhees and 3 others
"Stacypreeta" 😂

• JFL
Reactions: ttlurker, watah, BeanletMogger and 4 others
Show pics in dm

• +1
Reactions: One Rep Max
Show pics in dm
she didn’t accept my insta follow request can’t find it
The girl fogs my current gf hard and I mog the guy, the next step to ascension is to cuck another guy

Wait I’ll dm the guy

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
@Chadeep Just saw the guy in dms. Doesnt have black pheno. Looks like a standard dark skinned majdoor pheno bihari. Doesn't have a very robust skull either from the pic that OP sent but maybe he does irl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, boss8055, Chadeep and 1 other person
Very dark skinned, black pheno, robust facial bones and beard, big skull 5'8" similar size to me good hair but overall very average looking. His skull size and beard is only redeeming feature. Dresses like a slob and wears flip flops to class

The girl is standout stacylite and the ideal North Indian pheno snow bunny maxed @Jason Voorhees spikes my cortisol that she's so gl tbh i think I mog the guy are there any ways to steal another guys girl?
entitled bigot loser:lul:

• JFL
Reactions: BeanletMogger, boss8055, Chadeep and 2 others
@Chadeep Just saw the guy in dms. Doesnt have black pheno. Looks like a standard dark skinned majdoor pheno bihari. Doesn't have a very robust skull either from the pic that OP sent but maybe he does irl
Rating of the Girl? Is she Punjabi?

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Jason Voorhees and greycel

Can you send pic in PM
I'm a great trusted rater..one of the best on this site tbh

• JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden
Rating of the Girl? Is she Punjabi?
OP didn't send a pic of his girl. He just send a vague picture of him posing behing a wall in shades can't rate him based on that pic but looks nothing special in that pic. Probably MTN or lower.

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, One Rep Max and Chadeep
OP didn't send a pic of his girl. He just send a vague picture of him posing behing a wall in shades can't rate him based on that pic but looks nothing special in that pic. Probably MTN or lower.
Dalit pheno?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, One Rep Max and Jason Voorhees
sorry bhai, fake.

Check pm

Users who are viewing this thread

Back