Agni

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HeightPilledum, Deleted member 14693 and Deleted member 24278
did u catch up to the manga or are u still reading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
What chapter was this?

I stopped reading sometime after the new issues came out. Has it been good under the new writer?
They're definitely trying to to rush to the end but I guess that way we'll get an ending before 2030.

I see the last chapter that Miura wrote as the ending then the new chapters after his death as a what if scenario.

• +1
Reactions: TheTakeoverHasBegun
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
i think i remember what situation that is then, sont rmember the actual panel tho
It's right after she gets her memory back and goes to meet Guts again but in the next chapter she gets PTSD from just looking at him so she faints

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 17595
It's right after she gets her memory back and goes to meet Guts again but in the next chapter she gets PTSD from just looking at him so she faints
yep.
How do u feel about the chapters after miura died? I think the last few especially the last one was amazing

i love berserk, read until a bit after the eclipse

• +1
Reactions: mogger10 and Deleted member 24278
yep.
How do u feel about the chapters after miura died? I think the last few especially the last one was amazing
That last one was pretty good but I still feel like 364 (the last one Miura did) could've been a decent ending even if it let a lot of open narratives

That last one was pretty good but I still feel like 364 (the last one Miura did) could've been a decent ending even if it let a lot of open narratives
I agree with you, it would have been a good ending for Berserk. I do like that they are continuing but there will still be a lot of open narratives when it ends.

• +1
No schoolgirl getting railed, no care

• WTF