The BEST moisturiser I've used

O

Ocelot

I've always had skin that turns oily as fuck a few hours after morning cleanse, but I think I've finally found the moisturiser that works, my skin quality has definitely improved in the 3 weeks I've been using it.

Obviously it won't be suitable for every skin type, but if:
- you need to wipe the oil of your skin every few hours
- use Retin-A

try La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baumé B5
Laroche

it's not advertised as a moisturiser but works tbh

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, savagetaysh, Deleted member 12472 and 5 others
How much does it cost ?

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan
How much does it cost ?
It was around 20 dollars, on the expensive side compared to generic supermarket moisturisers but it has made a difference for me

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan, Eezz and WadlowMaxxing
Yeah I have same problem. my skin became very oily.. so is this Retin A?

• +1
Yeah I have same problem. my skin became very oily.. so is this Retin A?
no
Read the thread, I suggested that you use this if your skin is oily and/or if you use Retin-A.

This is just a moisturiser.

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Deleted member 10185
when to apply it? Morning?

How do you tell your skin gets oily?

Easily. The skin will turn very shiny.. and when you touch you skin.. you can feel oil in your hand.

Easily. The skin will turn very shiny.. and when you touch you skin.. you can feel oil in your hand.
Doesn’t look shiny, feels same texture as my neck but I have god awful acne along the side of my face

I dont trust this shitty website someone said that ThinkBaby sunscreen is the best for face when reality is its chalky, shitty makes your face white, dries you out to hell

• +1
Have you tried Cetaphil acne-prone moisturizer

• +1
I dont trust this shitty website someone said that ThinkBaby sunscreen is the best for face when reality is its chalky, shitty makes your face white, dries you out to hell
La Roche-Posay is a good brand, I've tried many of their products. jfl at you.

• +1
I've always had skin that turns oily as fuck a few hours after morning cleanse, but I think I've finally found the moisturiser that works, my skin quality has definitely improved in the 3 weeks I've been using it.

Obviously it won't be suitable for every skin type, but if:
- you need to wipe the oil of your skin every few hours
- use Retin-A

try La Roche-Posay Cicaplast Baumé B5
View attachment 962538
it's not advertised as a moisturiser but works tbh
This is not a moisturizer but more like a repairing cream. If you want the same exact thing but as an actual moisturizer, use La Roche-Posay Effaclar H. This is the exact thing u are looking for, and suits u perfectly. I can recommend it because I have been already using it for 3 years, and I have faced the same exact issues as u do: somewhat oily skin, extreme dryness due to cleaning and retin a and other products, and some wrinkles. This really moisturizes and fixes all these issues, its made exactly for these issues, read about it online. Since its a moisturizer, u can also add some things to it such as some oils and vitamin, for instance, I add two drops of vitamin c serum to it and argan oil.

This is me in the pic btw

• +1
Reactions: Johanjohan and Ocelot
This is not a moisturizer but more like a repairing cream. If you want the same exact thing but as an actual moisturizer, use La Roche-Posay Effaclar H. This is the exact thing u are looking for, and suits u perfectly. I can recommend it because I have been already using it for 3 years, and I have faced the same exact issues as u do: somewhat oily skin, extreme dryness due to cleaning and retin a and other products, and some wrinkles. This really moisturizes and fixes all these issues, its made exactly for these issues, read about it online. Since its a moisturizer, u can also add some things to it such as some oils and vitamin, for instance, I add two drops of vitamin c serum to it and argan oil.
Hmm, that was my only concern about the product, that it's not advertised as a moisturiser like I mentioned in the last line.

Thanks, after the tube of this runs out, I'll definitely give the Effaclar H a try.
Thanks for the info.
you mean your profile pic? srs?

Hmm, that was my only concern about the product, that it's not advertised as a moisturiser like I mentioned in the last line.

Thanks, after the tube of this runs out, I'll definitely give the Effaclar H a try.
Thanks for the info.

you mean your profile pic? srs?
nah just kidding :ROFLMAO: that aint me

• +1
Reactions: Ocelot

Have you used also the cerave moisturizer as comparison?