The best natural appetite suppressant

bellojiafra

bellojiafra

Iron
Whenever you're super hungry but want to lose weight, just watch these videos.

I swear these fatties have ruined my cravings for junk food. Also note how miserable and sad they look until they eat. They have nothing good in their lives except food because they are fat and ugly. You will associate a bad diet with that ugliness and misery and you will start feeling disgusted when u eat like shit. basically noone can be obese and attractive.

Semaglutide

if your hungry drink water

I love being able to eat literally what I want and be 8%>
Basically 20 000 steps daily and a 5k run.
Fuckin love it, I get dopamine boost from the exercise and also the food+ stay lean

called discipline

I love being able to eat literally what I want and be 8%>
Basically 20 000 steps daily and a 5k run.
Fuckin love it, I get dopamine boost from the exercise and also the food+ stay lean
lol if only these lazy fatties did the same

Whenever you're super hungry but want to lose weight, just watch these videos.

I swear these fatties have ruined my cravings for junk food. Also note how miserable and sad they look until they eat. They have nothing good in their lives except food because they are fat and ugly. You will associate a bad diet with that ugliness and misery and you will start feeling disgusted when u eat like shit. basically noone can be obese and attractive.

Why starve yourself? If anything you are more of a lazy piece of shit

Why starve yourself? If anything you are more of a lazy piece of shit
yes i eat retard but im not going to eat 10,000 calories a day because i can just burn it off after if you want to lose weight it is inevitable you will be hungry or crave junk at some point ofc i burn what i eat thats why i get hungry i overall consume net 0 calories and yes i exercise or id just lose muscle and thats even uglier and makes you skinny fat.

yes i eat retard but im not going to eat 10,000 calories a day because i can just burn it off after if you want to lose weight it is inevitable you will be hungry or crave junk at some point ofc i burn what i eat thats why i get hungry i overall consume net 0 calories and yes i exercise or id just lose muscle and thats even uglier and makes you skinny fat.
Whats your weight for you to be thinking ilke this

Whats your weight for you to be thinking ilke this
80kg 5'11 75 was my perfect weight i need to lose as quickly as possible bc then i have exams and i can focus when im hungry or exercise if i eat bc ill be in school all day anyway then ill fail my exams by starving and ruin my life