The best order in which to get surgery

narcomogs

narcomogs

all satire
Title - I have gotten some very informed feedback from members of this forum ( thank you high iq users) and some semi-professional opinions on what procedures to go for. From this I have spent the last night making a realistic, conservative morph of what I hope to achieve ( only side profile atm )

My dilemma now is how to order these surgeries to ensure each feature fits in well with the last. I have ordered them in the spoilers below in what I currently believe to be the best order. Cost and recovery time has been factored in aswell.

If you have comments on my morph please let me know, unbiased eyes are always welcome. Thanks again to the serious side of the forum for being so helpful.

Lower Third
- Horizontal Only Advancement Sliding Genioplasty
- Ramus lowering focused jaw angle implants
- Invisalign Treatments to reduce monkey mouth

Upper Third

- Hairline Lowering Transplant

Eye Area

- Saddled Supraorbital and Infraorbital Rim Implants ( with malar extension on infras )
- If necessary, lower eyelid retraction cantho ( also to balance canthal tilt )

Nose

- Super conservative radix raising and alarplasty* ( To harmonise with supra projection and reduce nostril show from profile view )
*If anyone managed to find BlackGymMax's rhino I will pay for info :feelswhy:

I would like to go to Pags for the supras, infras and jaw angles so they can be classified as one procedure.

I have been advised for LF2, but doing more research it seems too invasive for the effects I need and even rarer to actually get done for pure aesthetics.

Normal softmaxxes are in effect of course, no need to mention them, thanks.

TLDR: Help me order this surgery plan boyos :)

Attachments

• tyrone.gif
    tyrone.gif
    1.6 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: billymidnight and normie_joe
Is the morph not still recessed, personally id move forward the orbitals and chin even further

• +1
Reactions: narcomogs
Is the morph not still recessed, personally id move forward the orbitals and chin even further

It's likely that the soft tissue changes of genio will result in a more substantial difference - wanted to keep morph conservative.

Main thing for me is chin remaining behind lower lip as this is pheno-appropriate.

Orbital anterior projection is difficult without orbital decompression aswell, something I am not willing to undergo.

• +1
Reactions: Usernames
Skull reshaping, supraorbitals and infra then bimax

Radix augmentantion i would leave it for last

• +1
How much is that gonna cost

• +1
It's likely that the soft tissue changes of genio will result in a more substantial difference - wanted to keep morph conservative.

Main thing for me is chin remaining behind lower lip as this is pheno-appropriate.

Orbital anterior projection is difficult without orbital decompression aswell, something I am not willing to undergo.
Fair enough, also from what i've seen orbital decompression barely works unless u have thyroid issue. And yeah the chin is the main thing thats still lacking in the morph imo, orbital projection is less important

• +1
Skull reshaping, supraorbitals and infra then bimax

Radix augmentantion i would leave it for last

It does seem smart to leave rhino for last to see how everything else looks, I agree with you there.

When you say skull reshaping, are you referring to the procedures I listed or something else?

Am I really recessed enough for bimax or will genio + jaw angles be suitable? Would rather not go through that decomp if not 100% necessary ( no functional issues with jaw btw )

• +1
Reactions: RapeAllFemales
How much is that gonna cost

I'm estimating around 50k at the most including travel and accomodation. Good thing is I can spread those costs across a few years

• Woah
Reactions: billymidnight
Fair enough, also from what i've seen orbital decompression barely works unless u have thyroid issue. And yeah the chin is the main thing thats still lacking in the morph imo, orbital projection is less important

I really struggle with genio morphs - all the irl results I've seen stretch the tissue differently.

Well developed black side profiles do look similar to the morph though ( with chin behind lower lip).

I've attached some for you to see.

Attachments

• broderick-prophoto.jpg
    broderick-prophoto.jpg
    133.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1239.jpg
    IMG_1239.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
It does seem smart to leave rhino for last to see how everything else looks, I agree with you there.

When you say skull reshaping, are you referring to the procedures I listed or something else?

Am I really recessed enough for bimax or will genio + jaw angles be suitable? Would rather not go through that decomp if not 100% necessary ( no functional issues with jaw btw )
Do you have an x ray of ur side, recession isnt the only factor in determining if someone needs bimax or not, steep occlusal plane is what determines if your jaw is downward grown or aligned properly

• +1
I really struggle with genio morphs - all the irl results I've seen stretch the tissue differently.

Well developed black side profiles do look similar to the morph though ( with chin behind lower lip).

I've attached some for you to see.
To me the chin of those models is still a lot more projected it looks like

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 1.39.09 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 1.39.09 PM.png
    97 KB · Views: 0
  • Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 1.39.06 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2024-09-01 at 1.39.06 PM.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Woah
Title - I have gotten some very informed feedback from members of this forum ( thank you high iq users) and some semi-professional opinions on what procedures to go for. From this I have spent the last night making a realistic, conservative morph of what I hope to achieve ( only side profile atm )

My dilemma now is how to order these surgeries to ensure each feature fits in well with the last. I have ordered them in the spoilers below in what I currently believe to be the best order. Cost and recovery time has been factored in aswell.

If you have comments on my morph please let me know, unbiased eyes are always welcome. Thanks again to the serious side of the forum for being so helpful.

Lower Third

Upper Third

Eye Area

- Saddled Supraorbital and Infraorbital Rim Implants ( with malar extension on infras )

Nose

- Super conservative radix raising and alarplasty* ( To harmonise with supra projection and reduce nostril show from profile view )

I would like to go to Pags for the supras, infras and jaw angles so they can be classified as one procedure.

I have been advised for LF2, but doing more research it seems too invasive for the effects I need and even rarer to actually get done for pure aesthetics.

High priority is def lower third. I covered your upper half and lower half individually, and the biggest changes were the lower third.

• Love it
High priority is def lower third. I covered your upper half and lower half individually, and the biggest changes were the lower third.

Perfect, as genio is first on my list. Only surgery that has been consistently recommended across everyone I have asked. Will be done perhaps even by end of the year :soy:

Do you have an x ray of ur side, recession isnt the only factor in determining if someone needs bimax or not, steep occlusal plane is what determines if your jaw is downward grown or aligned properly View attachment 3140585

I will be visiting ENT and ortho to try and get scans done in next coming weeks. Will tag you once posted (y)

• +1

This may be due to the mentolabial fold giving the illusion of more projection. I will do some quick guidelines and check

so much surgeries required its not even worth putting in that much effort bro.

• Hmm...
so much surgeries required its not even worth putting in that much effort bro.
if anything, personality will do more than the extra looks you gain if your surgery is succesful

• +1
if anything, personality will do more than the extra looks you gain if your surgery is succesful

Any looks boost is worth it imo - we only get 1 face. I am outgoing and charismatic with a good social circle despite my looks, so this will only help add to that.

Also, while it seems like a lot, a lot of these surgeries are quite minor with quick recovery like genio. And it probably has the biggest difference.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight

Line drawn from nasal tip tangentially to lips.

I suspect my mentolabial fold will look more like Mukasa's on the left in the actual surgery. (y)

Attachments

• chins.png
    chins.png
    115.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Line drawn from nasal tip tangentially to lips.

I suspect my mentolabial fold will look more like Mukasa's on the left in the actual surgery. (y)
the reason your chin isnt projected is because you have slight prognathism. No genio plasty is needed to fix it. Ask a ortho about improving your chin

• +1
the reason your chin isnt projected is because you have slight prognathism. No genio plasty is needed to fix it. Ask a ortho about improving your chin

Orthos will want extractions and braces + besides, slight prognathism is typical in my pheno.

I am hoping to solve it from both ends with genio + invisalign aimed at bringing teeth back within alveolar ridge.

What are your thoughts?

Orthos will want extractions and braces + besides, slight prognathism is typical in my pheno.

I am hoping to solve it from both ends with genio + invisalign aimed at bringing teeth back within alveolar ridge.

What are your thoughts?
most likely there wont be more spaces left on your upper and lower jaw to retract teeth, so sometimes extractions are the only option.

And for slight prognathism , extractions arent that bad

@narcomogs I suggest you read this before you do any surgeries.

• Love it

interesting read so far - what are your takebacks in terms of my morph?

Why don’t you get Malar implants to. Ngl this is a must for every incel

• +1
Why don’t you get Malar implants to. Ngl this is a must for every incel

Luckily not an incel but yes I will ask for malar augmentation with the saddled infras. I already have high cheekbones so I think these will turn out really really well :feelsgood:

Further reading - looks like I could be a CCW bimax candidate?

Further reading - looks like I could be a CCW bimax candidate?
I don't know a lot about surgeries and their terms so i'm only sticking to softmaxxing rn - I can't give you advice about that xd

• +1
I don't know a lot about surgeries and their terms so i'm only sticking to softmaxxing rn - I can't give you advice about that xd

Basically what the article talking about. Essentially with all my procedures I’m trying to correct the damage done as a kid. It’s good to know my own kids will have proper development though - was a good read

• +1
Reactions: yex
Basically what the article talking about. Essentially with all my procedures I’m trying to correct the damage done as a kid. It’s good to know my own kids will have proper development though - was a good read
Definitely. I'm really happy I found that article since I know how my future kids will have beautiful faces lol.

• +1
Definitely. I'm really happy I found that article since I know how my future kids will have beautiful faces lol.

My only guilt about increasing my looks through surgery and getting a prettier mother for my kids was this. So now I’m fully ready 🤩

• Love it
Reactions: yex

Lower Third

Upper Third

Eye Area

Nose

What did you do to know which chirurgy to do ?

• +1
What did you do to know which chirurgy to do ?

Lots of lurking first to familiarise myself with common failos.

Then I posted good side profile and front shots on here - I tried to follow the advice I got commonly.

Then I did some morphs to see what differences make me look better, and researched the procedures that achieved it.

And now here we are with a rough plan 👍

• +1
Reactions: mathis
hella lurkers seeing my face kek :fuk: