The best perfume I've ever had

Klasik616

Klasik616

punk
Holy shit this thing lasts 16 hours and smells super expensive and nice, feeling like a successful man rn.

Only perfume worth 120$, also try Dior Homme EDT or Sport if you can. @enchanted_elixir

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Kao and MoggerGaston
dem that shit too expensive blud

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Klasik616
Good golly! Can I get something similar on alibaba?

• JFL
Reactions: oily703 and Klasik616
How many compliments from Mariana Trench-havers have you gotten

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Klasik616
120 is near double what I am usually willing to spend for a parfume ngl. (50ml)

i do 4-5 sprays when I want to scent-mog and never re-apply. I feel like it largely wears off in ~3hours already though so maybe worth spending this money for one which lasts longer.

i read theres also some other techniques to make scents last longer, like putting bit of vaseline/moisturizer or smth on the places u spray it? idk

• JFL
Reactions: Klasik616
120 is near double what I am usually willing to spend for a parfume ngl. (50ml)

i do 4-5 sprays when I want to scent-mog and never re-apply. I feel like it largely wears off in ~3hours already though so maybe worth spending this money for one which lasts longer.

i read theres also some other techniques to make scents last longer, like putting bit of vaseline/moisturizer or smth on the places u spray it? idk
Those techniques are cope, I've tried them. The only technique that's not cope is applying pure oil of ambrox or ISO E super before.

• Woah
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Dior Homme is nice. I was surprised it didn't smell like some overly chemical generic cologne.

A decent cheap cologne is Aramis Havana, although it 's a bit pricier now that it's discontinued, used to be like $30 for 100ml. It's kind of old man, but it smells great, more of a summer fragrance though.

Lalique also makes good cheap fragrances - Encre Noire, Lion, Equus.

• +1
The only technique that's not cope is applying pure oil of ambrox or ISO E super before.
you do this with any of your fragrances?

• +1
Dior home intense lasts that long?

• +1