The best phenotype on a foid (Fogs hard)

flippasav

flippasav

Flippin Savauge
Anatolian / West Asian

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 19453, Deleted member 26065 and 5 others
@Manchild @Xangsane @Kamui @Primalsplit

Why the fuck is she so pale??

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, Deleted member 20370, Debetro and 1 other person
Fuark isn’t a big enough word to describe just how coom fuel this pheno is good lord have mercy

• JFL
Reactions: flippasav and LampPostPrime
She's a 10. Unfortunately, for her I'm probably a zero (I'm 44 years "old" but I am into anti-aging therapies, so I am really much younger than my birth certificate... But women read "44" and they imagine I am an old man... which I'm not... but she would think so..) In any case, to me she is a But she is still a 10, in my view.

Oh, my God! I just clicked on one of her pictures, I saw her amplified! She's a Goddess! Wow!

• +1
Reactions: flippasav
Why the fuck is she so pale??

Wtf ideal female skin color the jews and their tanning propaganda took off this from us. In the old days we would all have at least one cute porcelain with zero sun damage skin

• +1
Reactions: flippasav and LampPostPrime
Coomfuel. But personally, it's not exactly my type.

• +1
brown eyes is an automatic no from me.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25534 and Debetro
She's a 10. Unfortunately, for her I'm probably a zero (I'm 44 years "old" but I am into anti-aging therapies, so I am really much younger than my birth certificate... But women read "44" and they imagine I am an old man... which I'm not... but she would think so..) In any case, to me she is a But she is still a 10, in my view.

Oh, my God! I just clicked on one of her pictures, I saw her amplified! She's a Goddess! Wow!
Holy fucking shit You're 44?! 🤣

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 43058 and Debetro
Didn’t you say your type is black women?
they're more enjoyable to be around and better in bed, but I don't actually want children with them.

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
average turk skincolor tbh

• +1
Turks are no different to south euros
i am south euro and we are as brown as arabs, turk are just mystical white beings with better pheno than pigskins

• +1
i am south euro and we are as brown as arabs, turk are just mystical white beings with better pheno than pigskins
Exactly this is why race is kinda stupid white supremacists think as soon as you cross the greek border into Turkey people are gonna be a shade darker but in reality they overlap with each other.

Jfl at canary Islands being white tho

772CF426 3708 4282 BA8C 86A484DD3469

Exactly this is why race is kinda stupid white supremacists think as soon as you cross the greek border into Turkey people are gonna be a shade darker but in reality they overlap with each other.

Jfl at canary Islands being white tho

View attachment 2462266
no such thing as white supremacists
they are white cucks (they love getting cucked by other whites)