The best pic of Lachowski

Griffith

Griffith

Ascend or stop Existing (Reborn Virgin)
C59oGtv.jpg

Imagine this 6'4 pretty boy on any college campus, impossible to mog

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, GoMadAndSTFU and Hades
Isnt he 6'3? And hes mogged by opry, ramirez and LEAN NOT BLOATED AFTER PARTY Barret

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6400, Hades, john2 and 3 others
Isnt he 6'3? And hes mogged by opry, ramirez and LEAN NOT BLOATED AFTER PARTY Barret

O'pry looks autistic, Ramirez has been dead for quite some time now and Barrett is basically half a cat.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4675 and GoMadAndSTFU
He looks much better than ramirez, and it would be arguable that he mogs the others.

O'pry looks autistic, Ramirez has been dead for quite some time now and Barrett is basically half a cat.
I dont see anything special in chico. Hes very gl of course, hes super model for some reason but i would rather be any of those guys that i typed before. Maybe he just look to high trust for me. Idk man. Tbh cant forget about mamoa as conan the barbarian

He looks much better than ramirez, and it would be arguable that he mogs the others.
I Disagree. To high trust. Ramirez is simply the beast with aesthetics. Someone who i wish to be.
Richard Ramirez

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU and john2
imagine the amount of validation that you will get from everyone, dam life would be much better

I Disagree. To high trust. Ramirez is simply the beast with aesthetics. Someone who i wish to be.
View attachment 238189

High trust face + Dom body and height is ideal, you get excellent treatment, halo effect and still mog all at the same time.

High trust face + Dom body and height is ideal, you get excellent treatment, halo effect and still mog all at the same time.
I dont want high trust face tbh

These mog imo tbh
CDn815lkoP
Eik1sZL
Francisco Lachowski for Vanity Teen 01B

• Love it
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
  • +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
No i meant your face in general is low trust, so looking high trust will be impossible
Ok. Thank god. But i dont look low trust in the way I would want.