THE best rater in the industry. BETTER KNOW THAT!

MakinItHappenReturn

MakinItHappenReturn

Fire burning inside
5a50cdfa739eccaafd7bf8b9d480b749

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, mortis, Deleted member 9446 and 2 others
"It's over, but appreciate the honest rating"

:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Doublex2J, Deleted member 9446 and 5 others
i see

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Bro, start a YouTube or TikTok channel about aesthetics and how to improve them and advertise your channel through that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834, Landorus, metagross and 1 other person
Bumptastic bruv

At like $5 its suspiciously cheap. makes me think you'd use my photos for something else. Why not up the rate any one desperate enough for a rate would pay $10 if they'd pay $5

• +1
Reactions: TrestIsBest

Thought it'd be:

THE best rater in the indus valley

what a disappointment.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16058
If im completely honest. You are pretty meh rater. You have made many rating threads asking people opinion if your own rating is accurate but most of time its not.. You need more learning. You sound cool near normies because you use scientific terms and they have no clue what they mean.

Thats why I recommend reading dr-oetker book about facial attractiveness.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
If im completely honest. You are pretty meh rater. You have made many rating threads asking people opinion if your own rating is accurate but most of time its not.. You need more learning. You sound cool near normies because you use scientific terms and they have no clue what they mean.
yep he'sa shit rater

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
Can confirm his based abilities to rate, considering I already knew what I had to do he actually pointed out all of these things and actually commented on high iq halos I had which I never realised before hand

would spend £5 for a rate from my guy

• Love it
Reactions: MakinItHappenReturn
Can confirm his based abilities to rate, considering I already knew what I had to do he actually pointed out all of these things and actually commented on high iq halos I had which I never realised before hand

would spend £5 for a rate from my guy
Just say philtrum, ramus, gonial angle, Maxilla. Profit.

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
Just say philtrum, ramus, gonial angle, Maxilla. Profit.
he overrate me to 8+ like a little curry cuck he is

once the white man comes the curry bows down and starts the praise

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16989
At like $5 its suspiciously cheap. makes me think you'd use my photos for something else. Why not up the rate any one desperate enough for a rate would pay $10 if they'd pay $5

Is this some kind of joke?

I am getting criticised for not being expensive enough?

Wtf has come of our ridiculous society

I don't care how it makes you think

Think with an authentic mind not like a typical societal retard normie that thinks he's a wise man

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Is this some kind of joke?

I am getting criticised for not being expensive enough?

Wtf has come of our ridiculous society

I don't care how it makes you think

Think with an authentic mind not like a typical societal retard normie that thinks he's a wise man
I did forget to mention - the rate you did of the guy attached - 5.5/ 'high-leaning mid-tier normie' was concerning. Because, yes that guy had good features which you accurately picked up on, and while you noticed the complete lack of harmony and the ruinous effect of his midface, it didn't translate to the correct rating IMO.

And the entire point of a service like yours would be to get a rating that takes away from the bullshit and you fed that right back at him with a 5.5. How can I trust you to put me in my place?

you are best rater when your competitions are NORMIES, when other pslers are involved, you are just average. and compered to a plastic surgeon, you are a clueless autist just like the rest of guys here.