The best softmax by far is

AlbinoMaxxer

AlbinoMaxxer

Dark Triad> Light Triad
Starvemaxxing, nothing comes even close. If you can starve urself down to 10%bf, and ur not at least mtn u were just born to be an incel.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, skkrrrtcantdo, 8uAte and 2 others
Anyone disagree?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
starving doesnt work do it the healthy way pal

• JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer
completely agree the top 3 is 1. starvemaxxing 2. eyebrow and eyelash dyeing and 3. bonesmashing
I agree with 1 and 2 but still haven’t done bonesmashing. Has it worked well for you?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, skkrrrtcantdo and 3 others
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: fuse, thorns, skkrrrtcantdo and 2 others
I agree with 1 and 2 but still haven’t done bonesmashing. Has it worked well for you?
yeah I have been doing it on my chin alot and its actually swollen up permanently so it looks bigger jfl, also have tried it on my zygos but not enough to make it permanent

• +1
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo and AlbinoMaxxer
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: thorns, skkrrrtcantdo, 8uAte and 1 other person
:soy::redpill:shhh

do u follow a routine? I need to try it on my zygos
lol I get my small trophy and I start wacking it on my chin area for 5 mins every night and thats pretty much it lol

:soy::redpill:shhh

do u follow a routine? I need to try it on my zygos
nah ngl the last time I did my zygos was in a exam hall after I finished my test and whipped out the calculator and started to bash my zygos as hard as I can infront of everyone mirin my low inhib, and then they got so swollen it was pretty crazy icl everyone was looking at me too felt crazy dopamine

• JFL
nah ngl the last time I did my zygos was in a exam hall after I finished my test and whipped out the calculator and started to bash my zygos as hard as I can infront of everyone mirin my low inhib, and then they got so swollen it was pretty crazy icl everyone was looking at me too felt crazy dopamine
Low inhib, did u spread the blackpill or did they just think u were retarded?

• +1
Reactions: fuse, skkrrrtcantdo, 8uAte and 1 other person
Cope
Being too skinny is ugly irl

• JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
Low inhib, did u spread the blackpill or did they just think u were retarded?
I spread it everywhere I go idec anymore they're all subhumans they need it tbh mirin the ugliness in my area tbh, sometimes I just go on my insta feed and start commenting rates people in my school and they have no idea what MTB and like HTN means so its pretty funny icl

• JFL