The best supplements ?

Deleted member 19773

Deleted member 19773

Iron
What are the best proven supplements for health/fitness/muscles?

Vitamine D number one.

• +1
Reactions: poopmaster22, Cidre enjoyer, YouLiveForYourself and 1 other person
Vitamine D number one.
When do you take vitamin d? I've heard it's not so good to take it in the evening because it's harder to sleep and the rhythm in the body is hampered

• +1
Reactions: Lars
When do you take vitamin d? I've heard it's not so good to take it in the evening because it's harder to sleep and the rhythm in the body is hampered
because you need vit D for optimal T levels
also because being deficient puts you at a heightened risk for colon cancer

Last edited:
What are the best proven supplements for health/fitness/muscles?
Zinc Picolinate, Magnesium (Dimagnesium Malate is a good option), Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2. Although you should get most of your vitamins from diet ofc

Yes i take at lunch, 4 hours having taking t4

T
Zinc Picolinate, Magnesium (Dimagnesium Malate is a good option), Vitamin D3, Vitamin K2. Although you should get most of your vitamins from diet ofc
Thoughts on glucosamine as well?

T

Thoughts on glucosamine as well?
I'd have to look into it more. Doesn't seem very promising so far. Apparently it has a negative effect on growth, so just be wary of that.

Oh really people on this board claiming it will keep your morning height
I'd have to look into it more. Doesn't seem very promising so far. Apparently it has a negative effect on growth, so just be wary of that.

Oh really people on this board claiming it will keep your morning height
Yea it does that, but it also reduces chondrogenesis and height growth velocity, so wouldn't advise if you can still grow. If you have closed plates, sure go for it. Seems to work for keeping some morning height.

omega 3 but make sure its not rancid