Timmy

Kraken
Stop eating bread/sugar so much jfl. Its that simple. Worked for me

• +1
Reactions: 4lt.Real
didnt worked for me. did u eat bread everyday haha

• +1
Reactions: Snowskinned
All is personal. If someone look bloated due to low bone mass and structure even Anusjonus WonderDick diet and 10%bf will not help

• +1
Reactions: DarkAscender
bones are everything

• +1
Reactions: huaus and Snowskinned
Stop eating all carbohydrates

Humans are obligate hyper carnivores

• +1
Reactions: huaus
6% bodyfat, 0 sugar and salt consumption

Still look like 15% bf 😂

That BS is just cope. Bimax is the only true debloat

6% bodyfat, 0 sugar and salt consumption

Still look like 15% bf 😂

That BS is just cope. Bimax is the only true debloat
If you were 6% bodyfat you would be starving to death and unable to walk

If you were 6% bodyfat you would be starving to death and unable to walk
Low iq take. Only 2-5% of fat is essential, the rest is trash

Also, link any bodyfat calculator that is reliable lol. Calculators using Navy method tell me it’s 6.1%

The normie method with just weight and height is retarded. I am on a carnivore diet and have much more muscle and less fat than anyone with my stats

Also, link any bodyfat calculator that is reliable lol. Calculators using Navy method tell me it’s 6.1%

The normie method with just weight and height is retarded. I am on a carnivore diet and have much more muscle and less fat than anyone with my stats
Bro you aren’t 6%. You wouldn’t be here if you were 6%

Im not saying single digit body fat is bad thats cope. Im saying you ARENT SINGLE DIGIT let alone 6% if you look 15% bf

I used to cope too with low carbs but I eat around 200-300g rn and I went as low as 0-50g. No difference.
Besides like a few lbs of water weight loss, but it would usually come right back.

Since I've gotten leaner I can eat whatever I want, sometimes I'll even eat like 3000+ calories on a day just to test it out.
And there's like no visible difference. Excess sodium is the only thing that bloats me these days, If I keep it low and eat lots of potassium rich foods, then I'm alright.

lean face is ALWAYS ideal. bloating is feminine.