The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now

Chintuck22

Chintuck22

Living like there's no tomorrow
I’ve seen a lot of posts recently asking which coins to invest in and whether this is a good or bad time to buy. There’s also a ton of pseudo-technical posts explaining how every little dip means the next big bear winter is coming and how each tiny pump means the parabolic moonshot is finally here.

The reality is nobody knows what will happen next, and your guess is probably about as good as most other people’s. The other reality is that most of us missed getting in early enough to become a millionaire on small investments. That doesn’t mean that you can’t still make money and be involved with interesting projects with room to grow.

If you believe that crypto has a place in the future, then buy projects that make sense to you, turn off your phone, and go outside or do something fun. If you really think ETH will hit $10k eventually, then buying it at any price under that is a great investment in the long term.

The one thing most folks who have profited off crypto have in common is that they were patient when others weren’t and they bought things that, through some combination of luck and foresight, were built to last.

Screenshot 20220207 203556 Instagram
Screenshot 20220207 203419 Instagram
Screenshot 20220207 200532 Instagram
Screenshot 20211027 124757 Instagram
Screenshot 20211025 005002 Instagram
Screenshot 20211022 203008 Instagram

You didn’t plant trees when crypto was first on the scene, but if you think the future is a forest, you can still plant now.

Also the best time to invest in BTC was 12 years ago and the second best time is right now.
Don't miss this lifetime opportunity.
BTC still has a ton of juice in it left. Not to mention it has survived the most bear markets and come out strong every fucking time.
Find me a coin that has shown the same performance

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Deleted member 18336, Mewton and 4 others
Monero

• +1
Reactions: mazzi and currylightskin
Too broke to buy bitcoins. Suggest cheaper coins @Ada Mustang

• JFL
Reactions: eduardkoopman
I am too low IQ for this

I will probably go bankrupts and lose all gains same as with my oral minox gains

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
2018 i invested 3000€ in crypto and didnt touch the coins until last year
then i lost my job and i spend all the money :(( now i have 0 coins 0 life 0 friends 0 girlfriend
i have nothing
im broke and lonely...... oh wait.. i got something... Depression

• So Sad
Reactions: CtrlAltDelete and Chintuck22
I don't know anything about crypto, but why would you buy crypto as an amateur instead of hiring some investment bankers who have analysed the market more than you could? wouldn't the capital go better invested instead of placing blind bets like russian roulette

I don't know anything about crypto, but why would you buy crypto as an amateur instead of hiring some investment bankers who have analysed the market more than you could? wouldn't the capital go better invested instead of placing blind bets like russian roulette
Because they are not meant to give you good returns, they are there for commission money. They will make that whether you profit or loss. Returns that most funds will give you may not even beat the market in the long run (aka you might make more just putting it in an index fund) and sometimes not even the inflation rate (in which case you have basically lost money). And there isn't even substantial evidence that it is less risky in the long run.

Financial advisors are ideal for the wealthier individuals (High Net Worth Individuals/ HNIs). Dedicated support and the goal there is returns and to buy assets that have higher returns plus generate regular income (at substantial amounts, not peanuts we make with bonds/ dividiends or some rent) and utilize them well. For us normies, they don't give many shits.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 18012
Because they are not meant to give you good returns, they are there for commission money. They will make that whether you profit or loss. Returns that most funds will give you may not even beat the market in the long run (aka you might make more just putting it in an index fund) and sometimes not even the inflation rate (in which case you have basically lost money). And there isn't even substantial evidence that it is less risky in the long run.

Financial advisors are ideal for the wealthier individuals (High Net Worth Individuals/ HNIs). Dedicated support and the goal there is returns and to buy assets that have higher returns plus generate regular income (at substantial amounts, not peanuts we make with bonds/ dividiends or some rent) and utilize them well. For us normies, they don't give many shits.
How will they make a commission regardless of profit or loss?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18032
20 years ago i was a sperm.

i love that quote!

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22
2018 i invested 3000€ in crypto and didnt touch the coins until last year
then i lost my job and i spend all the money
great investment.
it saved your ass, last year