The best types of days

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

without a single desirable trait
Are the days I wake up and get some vodka and Red Bull and browse twitter watching videos of crazy stuff like knock outs, car crashes and degen shit while gettin drunk

I’m a simple man. That’s my happiness.

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel and apocalypse
That’s based af
I avoid drinking because it makes me not able to sleep
But if I start drinking in the morning I could sober up before sleeping in the evening :Comfy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Gaygymmaxx
That’s based af
I avoid drinking because it makes me not able to sleep
But if I start drinking in the morning I could sober up before sleeping in the evening :Comfy:
Don't do dat vermy is a not a real man

If your favorite anime character was day drinking in an episode would you bust out a brew?

No. He's not real

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and apocalypse
Don't do dat vermy is a not a real man

If your favorite anime character was day drinking in an episode would you bust out a brew?

No. He's not real
Bag I’m drunk asf what the fuck you even on about it made me laugh I don’t understand what you’re saying

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
Bag I’m drunk asf what the fuck you even on about it made me laugh I don’t understand what you’re saying
You are a figment of my imagination, the user vermilioncore never existed and nor did the forum itself. Get out of my head vermy you cretinious villian! You weasel, you!

• JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore
You are a figment of my imagination, the user vermilioncore never existed and nor did the forum itself. Get out of my head vermy you cretinious villian! You weasel, you!
Nah this mf crazy asl he gotta be put away in the mental institute and drink some cranberry juice and eat string cheese cuz that’s all you got in ther d👀👀

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx
My twitter is spammed with political posts and autists so I just blocked it and watch YouTube/ read manga now

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
My twitter is spammed with political posts and autists so I just blocked it and watch YouTube/ read manga now
You gotta find crazy videos

• JFL
Reactions: not__cel