The best way to determine fighting success is from the face

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

Leader of the LASACKRO gang, outlaw in the west 🔫🤠
If you’re ever put in a position of betting on someone or looking at how worth it it is to take a fight just look at their bones

Basically all attractive facial features such as pronounced cheekbones, strong jaw, large browridge, deep set eyes… all evolved due to humans punching each other a lot

If someone has stronger bones it means they come from a lineage of fighters if someone has weak bones they probably wouldn’t be the best bet due to a inferior face protection

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Manletmachine, optimisticzoomer and 3 others
It does also increase likelihood of aggression due to higher testosterone

So someone with strong bones probably tried fighting before

If you’re ever put in a position of betting on someone or looking at how worth it it is to take a fight just look at their bones

Basically all attractive facial features such as pronounced cheekbones, strong jaw, large browridge, deep set eyes… all evolved due to humans punching each other a lot

If someone has stronger bones it means they come from a lineage of fighters if someone has weak bones they probably wouldn’t be the best bet due to a inferior face protection
This is true(ish). My biological fatner and his dad were a fanily of losers and he was a loser coward himself. Im kinda bloated face ish and dont have the best dimorphism. Breaking the cycle as i do boxing.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker, Manletmachine, Iasacrko and 1 other person
No fighting success for this glock

9d51984f4a1568fd2f25d768d607b435

• Ugh..
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Also this is pseudoscience

This is true(ish). My biological fatner and his dad were a fanily of losers and he was a loser coward himself. Im kinda bloated face ish and dont have the best dimorphism. Breaking the cycle as i do boxing.
These features also widen with increased testosterone which is also hereditary

It’s more likely someone with higher T thus stronger bones will be more aggressive

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
Also this is pseudoscience

While much research implicates fWHR in a suite of behavioral outcomes (Geniole et al., 2015), associations between facial morphology and behavioral outcomes have been disputed (e.g., Kosinski, 2017; Todorov et al., 2015; Wang et al., 2019). One prominent explanation for why men with larger fWHRs show more antisocial behavior is predicated on the premise that facial structure is associated with fighting success (Craig et al., 2019; Dixson et al., 2021; Sell et al., 2009; Sell et al., 2016; Zilioli et al., 2014). The present work successfully replicated Zilioli et al.'s (2014) association between fWHR and fighting success, and successfully extended this work to show that men with larger fWHRs enact more aggressive strategies in real‐world fights. While future research will need to use geometric morphometric analyses to rule out alternative explanations and ensure the robusticity of results, the present work offers additional support for the argument that fWHR may have been shaped by sexual selection.

• +1
Reactions: Klaas Vaaker
These features also widen with increased testosterone which is also hereditary

It’s more likely someone with higher T thus stronger bones will be more aggressive
I wanna go ER on my bio father bc how shit of a human he was. As his character and genetics. Lasacrko You should genuinely be thankful for what you have. Your face, your height, your frame. There are people who’d kill for a life that you have

• Woah
Reactions: Iasacrko
Lasacrko You should genuinely be thankful for what you have. Your face, your height, your frame. There are people who’d kill for a life that you have
glurp glurp glurp