The best way to have a 'perfect' Environment during my development years?

ascension!

ascension!

The next Chadlite™
I want to return to the path of my genetics and reach my maximum genetic potential, I want to take advantage of 100% of my years of development that are to come, since I am about to start puberty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, Aladin, mvp2v1 and 1 other person
how old are you , 12?

• +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
Low stress and pollution

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ascension!
Some knowledgeable / High IQ users.
@Nad @enchanted_elixir @Prettyboy @Acromegaly_Chad @Nims @FreakkForLife @mvp2v1

fix head posture
mewing
most important is your head neck posture and mewing

• +1
Reactions: ascension!
7-8 hours quality sleep

Vitamin D (Sunlight + supplementation)

Constant activity (gym is good idea or join a MMA club), I suggest getting a step tracker. Aim for at least 5k steps a day, 10k is optimal imo

Do not be obese during development (promotes estrogen amongst other terrible shit for men)

Reduce stress as much as possible

As for nutrition, just don’t eat like shit, I’m not going to overcomplicate it. And if you are gymming then educate yourself about counting protein.

Unrelated but also read and educate yourself and keep up in school.

• +1
Your development is basically over. Muh 15. Watch OP one year later jfl

• JFL
Reactions: mvp2v1 and ascension!
Just don't do drugs bro

• +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
JFL in you, you are nothing more than a carcinogen in the forum ignored asf, the last time I take you seriously.

Tbh over or not even myself I wish I could go back to being 15 and looking out for myself like some of these kids do.

Whether those habits directly affect his development, they will have a net positive affect on his overall quality of life regardless.

7-8 hours quality sleep

Vitamin D (Sunlight + supplementation)

Constant activity (gym is good idea or join a MMA club), I suggest getting a step tracker. Aim for at least 5k steps a day, 10k is optimal imo

Do not be obese during development (promotes estrogen amongst other terrible shit for men)

Reduce stress as much as possible

As for nutrition, just don’t eat like shit, I’m not going to overcomplicate it. And if you are gymming then educate yourself about counting protein.

Unrelated but also read and educate yourself and keep up in school.
  • I am currently sleeping 8 - 9h daily but after midnight (since I am on vacation), but when I go back to school my sleep cycle will be 9:00pm - 06:00am (about 9h).
  • I will supplement Vitamin D3 (about 2,000IU) and the rest I will get it from the Sun, I am a 2/3 skin type, so it won't take long to get melanin and D3.
  • My current training routine is based on Monday - Saturday (x6 / week) in which I work my upper and lower body x2 / week and the other two days I do cardio in Box.
  • I'm underweight tbhngl.
  • Yogic activities legit?
  • I will megadose proteins, but I am currently Junkfodmaxing asf.
  • I'll do that, I also want to educate myself financially with books.

I want to return to the path of my genetics and reach my maximum genetic potential, I want to take advantage of 100% of my years of development that are to come, since I am about to start puberty.
Nutrition is very important, I am going to make a thread on how nutrition is important in looksmaxing. Also, you want to exercise and sleep like a baby every night. Using an air purifier to clean out bad air, etc. These are all things that contribute to a good environment.

• +1
Reactions: latino_, Racky, AscendingHero and 1 other person
Nutrition is very important, I am going to make a thread on how nutrition is important in looksmaxing. Also, you want to exercise and sleep like a baby every night.
So basically good nutrition, good sleep and exercise are key and the main pillars in order to have a 'perfect' Environment?

How can nutrition impact / influence Looksmaxxing? Really interesting.
Using an air purifier to clean out bad air, etc. These are all things that contribute to a good environment.
Where they sell these purifiers?

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir

Hard foods

- Steak and other meats
- Apples
- Nuts
- Hard bread (the kind you find at almost every Mediterranean restaurant in europe)
- etc

• +1
So basically good nutrition, good sleep and exercise are key and the main pillars in order to have a 'perfect' Environment?

How can nutrition impact / influence Looksmaxxing? Really interesting.

Where they sell these purifiers?

fix head posture
mewing
most important is your head neck posture and mewing
Can you ellaborate more on head neck posture? Please Show an example of a good and bad one if possible.

Attachments

• C47F3120-5892-4831-96BD-1586B1E3B77A.jpeg
    C47F3120-5892-4831-96BD-1586B1E3B77A.jpeg
    56.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Trustworthyfish
1. time travel
2. creampie your mom
3. play mozart to the fetus
4. feed ur mom raw liver
6. put her in warm water pool, burn incense and play calm music while massaging her feet
7. shloop
8. you are born
9. :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: THERES A HOLE IN MY WALL AND SHES SCREAMING