The best way to humiliate your opponent is to say he has shit breath

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

I don’t like who I am
If you’re a manlet and some tall Chad is dominating you verbally and making you look weak, just cover your nose and say “your breath smells like shit, bud.” And back up with your nose plugged

Others will laugh and it’ll make him look like a shit breath mf and he’ll feel humiliated

• +1
Reactions: Kao, MoggerGaston and deadstock
Ok Andrew tate

Low IQ individuals would do this when losing* an argument

Last edited:
Bro you been eating fried shit? Shit soup?:soy:

i cant use that cuz im well known for having shit breath and smeling like shit and onions ans being dirty

• JFL
Reactions: depressionmaxxing and oily703
i cant use that cuz im well known for having shit breath and smeling like shit and onions ans being dirty
musty mf
take shower once in a while
can you do that?

musty mf
take shower once in a while
can you do that?
i just smell shit no matter what. its like giving a shower to a poo to make it smell better.

If you’re a manlet and some tall Chad is dominating you verbally and making you look weak, just cover your nose and say “your breath smells like shit, bud.” And back up with your nose plugged

Others will laugh and it’ll make him look like a shit breath mf and he’ll feel humiliated
Then Becky will come to get a smell and sniff the last molecule of aroma off his breath

thats okay just use it anyway
I one time saw a homeless guy arguing with another homeless guy and called him a bum. Just go with it

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach